CRAZY LYFE(rap/hip hop) new!! best song i did

Thread: CRAZY LYFE(rap/hip hop) new!! best song i did

Tags: None
  1. sdbbMIXTAPE-KING said:

Post CRAZY LYFE(rap/hip hop) new!! best song i did

i was inspired to write this because my homies and my fam were droppin over.
    i had 6 people die in 3 weeks.

chorus x2
    i pray to you jesus christ//help me make it through this life//forgive me lord 4 i have sinned but i feel like i can not survive//the devils on my shouldas and lately i dnt feel safe and im on my knees god please help me through this crazzyy life//

v1
    dear god i no your there and i no your watchin over me//i feel like you dont notice me//and i just need you close to me//the devil is provoking me to try and turn my back on you//yeah i go and fuk sht up then come crawlin back to you//i beg 4 your forgiveness god even the i dont deserve it//always talked and and showed no mercy it feels like life and really worth it//whys it like there aint no purpose//why cant you just answer me//after erything ive been through just to help my family//i cant believe i cant succeed//all these goals i cant achieve//god whats your fukn plan 4 me//i wished you fukn answer me//but i guess ill just respect your silence//even tho my people dien//you act like you cant see the cryin//flashin lights,police and sirens got me stayin close to heat//forgive me lord 4 i have sinned but my death has came to close to me//is it wrong 4 me to take a life,if that man trys taking mine??//i guess ill let my aim decide then go home and pray at night//

chorus x2

v2
    is it hard to understand that we make mistakes in life//is it you or the 9 that keeps me layin safe at night//i struggle through this crazy life and something keeps me motivated//eryday trien to do right but still remain to close to satan//feels like hes hoping and waiting//it feels like my bones are breaking//people devoted to hating its a shame//life is a dangerous game//and you just sit back and watch it//could push 1 button and stop it and free us from all of these bodies droppin//would it hurt your feelings if i never said your name again//please dont name is sin in jesus name i pray amen//

chorusx2

v3
    i pray to god why we go through what we go through//is life just a test to see the right and we gonna do//god it feels like i no you from all the times that we talk//and you no whats in my heart//i got shadow on my side sayin now is not the time//thought i seen the other side,,that moment opened my eyes//why they hate me god why the wanna see me dead??i guess your watchin over me and you keep me blessed//and all them promises i made//sayin im gonna change//i got locked up in them chains//i got out and all that changed//ery night nite my momma prayed//lord help my son to change//only women in this world ever felt my pain//am i wrong for what im sayin//is this life hell on earth//are we all livin in flames and day by day its gettin worse and i pray to god because it hurts//and why i dont get no reply/// i guess thats the reason why i keep on askin reasons why
  2. sdbbMIXTAPE-KING said:

review dis peoples
  3. miketheman4 said:

its good, stay up, put some more stuff out, id like to read it, good job!