haifa speaking english.. BEAUTIFUL

Thread: haifa speaking english.. BEAUTIFUL

Tags: None

VivaPalestina said:

Also, can I just say, I think Haifa pre-surgery is prettier than now

bollyking said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    I would...but then your poor computers would probably break from my *ahem* lovely face
    at the risk of sounding like some online drooling pervert, id tell you not to be so hard on yourself! I'm sure you're lovely!

Nancy definitely looks completely different in that video--but i think she's also lost some weight since then, you can tell by the shape of her face.

pheobe said:

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    besides Arab men like anything )
    GODDDDDDDDD what does it supposed to mean now i feel sooo bad :|

pheobe said:

by the way habibty VivaPalestine i cant imagine a none-beautiful arabic girl i m sure u just over react about it i m sure u r beautiful

pheobe said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    What do you guys think of this? Her voice is quite nice you know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxvBZ...eature=related
    hiihiiihi when i first saw it i coldnt believe!! ya ahla plastic surgery

Daydream said:

Quote Originally Posted by bollyking View Post
    at the risk of sounding like some online drooling pervert, id tell you not to be so hard on yourself! I'm sure you're lovely!

Nancy definitely looks completely different in that video--but i think she's also lost some weight since then, you can tell by the shape of her face.
    I think she contoured her face.. sucked some fat out and put in cheek implants, Nancy is one of the artists who really needed plastic surgery.. I think if she hadn't done it she wouldn't be enjoying a fourth of the success she has now
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

Daydream said:

Quote Originally Posted by pheobe View Post
    GODDDDDDDDD what does it supposed to mean now i feel sooo bad :|
    LOL it sounds bad but if you ask any Arab girl who lives abroad that goes on vacation to an Arab country you will hear so many stories.. many of them will literally stalk you it can be quite scary

pheobe said:

I think she contoured her face.. sucked some fat out and put in cheek implants, Nancy is one of the artists who really needed plastic surgery.. I think if she hadn't done it she wouldn't be enjoying a fourth of the success she has now
    u r right and also she wasnt fat at that times i checked some pic. of her she was thin actually ..i thnk lots of work on her face done eyebrows check bones nose even

Daydream said:

no I didn't say she was fat, but her face was full.. although her body was fine she had chubby cheeks and I definitely think she used plastic surgery to correct it..

I get curious on how they will all look once they hit 60/70 but I still love them and I think they're (Nancy, Haifa, Nawal, Najwa) I still say they're all very pretty

pheobe said:

no i meant bollyking thinks she was fat be4 ..

Daydream said:

Ohh right, btw how old was Nancy.. wasn't she still in her teens when she underwent most of her procedures

pheobe said:

LOL it sounds bad but if you ask any Arab girl who lives abroad that goes on vacation to an Arab country you will hear so many stories.. many of them will literally stalk you it can be quite scary
    i saw how they look behind girls when i was in sham..actually my fiancé and i were plaiying a game about men how they look at girls when we were walking in the streets i thnk u r also right.. but i dunno why they are like that !! not all of them ofcourse but most of them

Daydream said:

i saw how they look behind girls when i was in sham..actually my fiancé and i were plaiying a game about men how they look at girls when we were walking in the streets i thnk u r also right.. but i dunno why they are like that !! not all of them ofcourse but most of them
    LOOOL that's brilliant to make a game out of it! and ya not all of them, but I have to say it did surprise me because the media here makes it out to seem like Arabs are too conservative so when first discovering that it was a shock

pheobe said:

ask me about those shock first i didnt realise what was going on! we were walking a group of girls passed near us when they were coming my fiancé told me '' wait 3 sec.s and now look at those guys near by us''..i thought they were going to eat the girls with their eyes ya salam and about stalking issue one of my friend's parents got married that way his father stalked her to her home and keep stalking her but not like those bad meaning guys ..however it was almost 30 years ago

Daydream said:

awww you know that's kind of sweet! because 30 years ago I think people had more sincere and pure intentions lol so it's romantic in a sense.. boy sees girl of his dreams, boy follows her home, boy gets to know her and proposes.. it's a novel/movie in the making

pheobe said:

really?? i didnt know that but i thought it is kinda romantic too.Allah forbid we cant even imagine what intentions they have while they stalk you !!!

bollyking said:

well i can tell you its a fact: most plastic surgery of any country in the world per capita: Iran.

pheobe said:

really!! as the statistics say it is lebanon 1.4 million plastic surgery per a year and USA is 1.3 million ..i heard even banks givin credit for nose jobs also ppl organize tours for women from other countries who wants to have surgery in lebanon

Daydream said:

really!! as the statistics say it is lebanon 1.4 million plastic surgery per a year and USA is 1.3 million ..i heard even banks givin credit for nose jobs also ppl organize tours for women from other countries who wants to have surgery in lebanon
    I heard about that too because it's unbelievably affordable

A lot of people in the US (celebrities too) they go out of the country to do their procedures because of the price and they can heal on their own time and never have to admit to getting the procedures done.. cuz they can be somewhat anonymous..

red_rose said:

why are arab men like that? because they have such beautiful woman in their country but when they see a foriegn girl ... they act like they've never seen a girl