RUN DMC song?

Thread: RUN DMC song?

Tags: None
  1. Dantrag said:

Default RUN DMC song?

Hi guys,

I have had a friend request a title of a song his brother used to love (Died 1 month ago ). He thinks it is RUN DMC .

These are the words he thought were in the song. Please provide artist & name of song if you can.

"he jumped up on the counter, said don't act funny, just do what I say and fill the bag with the money, he was on his way out with all the lute, when the cops were there first and started to shoot, they shot him down right in the head, old boy was stupid and now he's dead."

Thanks in advance

Danrtrag

2. jp12345 said:

I can't find anything but the lyrics remind me of: Fun Lovin' Criminals - Scooby Snacks

3. Dantrag said:

Nope i don't think it is that song by a mile. My buddy says this is RUN DMC but i am sure it is not. It is a rap song though, and likely from the 90's. Anybody got any insight please let me known.

THanks

4. soonerclark79 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    "he jumped up on the counter, said don't act funny, just do what I say and fill the bag with the money, he was on his way out with all the lute, when the cops were there first and started to shoot, they shot him down right in the head, old boy was stupid and now he's dead."

Thanks in advance

Danrtrag

these lyrics almost sound close to two different songs... a beastie boys song and an eazy-e song

5. Dantrag said:

Ha, that is what i told my buddy. I said it sounds like Paul Revere by the Beastie boys.

What easy E song do you think it is?

6. soonerclark79 said:

yeah paul revere is what i was thinking ...... eazy-e's "nobody move"

7. Ojack1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    Hi guys,

I have had a friend request a title of a song his brother used to love (Died 1 month ago ). He thinks it is RUN DMC .

These are the words he thought were in the song. Please provide artist & name of song if you can.

Thanks in advance

Danrtrag
    Don't be Stupid by the Fat Boys, my friend. Hope you get this.