re: english to romanian pleaseee!

Thread: re: english to romanian pleaseee!

Tags: None
  1. dreamer099 said:

Default re: english to romanian pleaseee!

hi everyone,

please can someone translate the following into romanian, much appreciated:

I know your having a hard time there sweetheart, you feel like you lost everything in your life and everything is against you. Life is hard and cruel sometimes, just always remember you have me, I love you like i never have loved anyone before, and I will be with you always. Your are my angel and soon we will be together

NNA for life said:

"I know your having a hard time there sweetheart, you feel like you lost everything in your life and everything is against you. Life is hard and cruel sometimes, just always remember you have me, I love you like i never have loved anyone before, and I will be with you always. Your are my angel and soon we will be together."

Ştiu că treci print-o perioada grea (iubito[F]/iubitule[M]),simţi că ai pierdut tot şi că totul e împotriva ta,dar să îţi aminteşti mereu că mă ai pe mine,te iubesc cum nu am mai iubit pe altcineva şi că am am să fiu mereu alături de tine.Tu eşti îngerul meu şi curând vom fi împreună.

------>Kaal ho na ho<------
    ------>Lebnan ya 2it3it sama<------
    ------>La 2ilaha 2illa allah<------

3. dreamer099 said:

multumesc!

4. Lady_A said:

A little part you overlooked:

Quote Originally Posted by NNA for life View Post
    "I know your having a hard time there sweetheart, you feel like you lost everything in your life and everything is against you. Life is hard and cruel sometimes, just always remember you have me, I love you like i never have loved anyone before, and I will be with you always. Your are my angel and soon we will be together."

Ştiu că treci print-o perioadă grea (iubito[F]/iubitule[M]),simţi că ai pierdut tot şi că totul e împotriva ta. Viaţa este dură şi crudă câteodată dar să îţi aminteşti mereu că mă ai pe mine,te iubesc cum nu am mai iubit pe altcineva şi am am să fiu mereu alături de tine.Tu eşti îngerul meu şi curând vom fi împreună.