Identify it!

Thread: Identify it!

Tags: None
  1. JJJJ said:

Default Identify it!

I like Persian, as they say: sweet to hear, tough to learn!!!
    but for starters [because I love English as well] I want to know who's this guy or what is the name of the song? can anybody help me pleeeaaaaaaaaaase???
    4shared - free file sharing and storage - share folder - who's the singer
    It was a 3gp file but I've converted it into mp3 so the quality is low. I really love to have the complete version of this song.
    and I have a request from VANDI can you translate this song for me? I think the singer is Haide.
    4shared - free file sharing and storage - share folder - Haideh
    and one question from the spanish girl!!! I'm crazy about the song NO VOLVERE by gipsy kings it's a long time I'm searching for a complete english translation with keys to correct pronouncing but I haven't found such a thing yet! can you help? maybe sb can translate it into Persian later! It would be fun I guess!

thanks in advance

•There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it
    Last edited by JJJJ; 07-17-2007 at 04:41 AM.

Ecoliqua said:

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJ View Post
    [because I love English as well] I want to know who's this guy or what is the name of the song? can anybody help me pleeeaaaaaaaaaase???
    4shared - free file sharing and storage - share folder - who's the singer
    It was a 3gp file but I've converted it into mp3 so the quality is low. I really love to have the complete version of this song.
    Do you mean this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KUJE2xs-RE

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJ View Post
    and one question from the spanish girl!!! I'm crazy about the song NO VOLVERE by gipsy kings it's a long time I'm searching for a complete english translation with keys to correct pronouncing but I haven't found such a thing yet! can you help? maybe sb can translate it into Persian later! It would be fun I guess!
    Well, I dont know this song, but I can search for it. Gipsy Kings are french from Spanish origin, and sometimes their Spanish is simple not Spanish, impossible to understand. But, *** can I correct your pronunciation? where are you from?

Ecoliqua said:

Hey JJJ,

I forgot to tell you Welcome! :-) I am so unpolite! sorry. And also, that I have lots of funny memories with this song you requested :-)

And, last, I dont know why in my previous post it appears "*** can I correct...". Of course I mean "how can I...".

HaYaT58 said:

Default Identify it!

Salam you guys
    I was looking for some persian lyrics and then I found a lot of songs I was searching for in this forum.... And I am so glad about it, because besides turkish and arabic music, I also love listing to persian music
    My favourites are the old ones like moein and haydeh, but also some of the new groups like kamran & hooman.

But there is one song which I need you guys to help me with. Every time I here this song.... it's like... I dont' know I can't describe it. But anyways.. I would like the lyrics of that song and maybe if someone could translate it for me ... I would be very grateful

Soooooo now the song that I am talking about is sung by Mahasti and Haydeh. I don't even know the title of this song, but I found it on youtube. I put the link here YouTube - Hayedeh and Mahasti

Thank youuuuuuu

5. Mawloda said:

Red face Help... :)

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS SONG AND WRITE HE LYRICS AND THE MEANGING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ( Download MP3, Hip-Hop, Rap, Classic, Download Music Videos, Download Concerts, Download Movies )..... I UNDERSTAND IT A LITTLE BIT JUST THE PARTY...Yar Mani Bashi Negar Man Bashi Yar Man Bashi Kenar Man BashI

dazedNpuzzl3D said:

Default salam

god i truly wish i understood farsi! does anyone know any deep farsi love songs that would just be truly thoughtful to dedicate to someone...my boyfriend is persian and he does inspire me to do such things can you blame me :P

7. hasan said:

Hi friends.
    This love of Persian has led me to make a weblog in Persian language. It is still very simple and only about the photos of my city. I hope to improve it together with the improvement of my Persian. I am planning to add some Iranian songs, too. I'll be happy if you visit and tell about my mistakes in Persian. Here is the address.

وبلاگ عکسهای من

8. bahareh23 said:

salam aleikom

does someone know who's singing this song???
    YouTube - Beautiful persian girls are dancing (iranian girls)

Khodafez

golsange said:

Quote Originally Posted by dazedNpuzzl3D View Post
    god i truly wish i understood farsi! does anyone know any deep farsi love songs that would just be truly thoughtful to dedicate to someone...my boyfriend is persian and he does inspire me to do such things can you blame me :P
    What a small world it is! I am Mexican too and my boyfriend is also Persian!
    I love listening to the music he sends me and the poetry he reads to me in Farsi.
    If you're looking for anything beautiful, deep, or romantic, all you need is Reza Sadeghi. All of his songs are great, and the lyrics are so pretty.

Parisa said:

Salaam

I'm Mexican and my husband is Persian.
    My Persian nickname is Parisa.

I love music and I'm so glad I found you. Thanks for all those translations and wonderful comments about Persian music and culture.

I'm trying to learn Farsi and I think lyrics are a great tool when you are trying to learn a language.

Since January 2006 I have a particular interest in finding songs with a positive message.

Do you know about any Persian song you can recommend? ---or any other language.

I want songs that don't speak about suffering, or 'dying' for someone...

Would you please let me know?

Merci

Khoda hafez

dazedNpuzzl3D said:

Quote Originally Posted by golsange View Post
    What a small world it is! I am Mexican too and my boyfriend is also Persian!
    I love listening to the music he sends me and the poetry he reads to me in Farsi.
    If you're looking for anything beautiful, deep, or romantic, all you need is Reza Sadeghi. All of his songs are great, and the lyrics are so pretty.
    omg! really!?!? aren't they amazing ^_^ well i will get on it i've listened to one reza sadegi song - vaysa donya O_O but it's sorta depressing adn yea mersi!! but my boyfriend isn't so much in tune with his culture in that aspect he's prideful but he has no interest in teaching me his language so wheni do learn he surprises him

golsange said:

omg! really!?!? aren't they amazing ^_^ well i will get on it i've listened to one reza sadegi song - vaysa donya O_O but it's sorta depressing adn yea mersi!! but my boyfriend isn't so much in tune with his culture in that aspect he's prideful but he has no interest in teaching me his language so wheni do learn he surprises him
    Persians are awesome!! Yeah, I love to listen to his reaction when I something to him in Farsi. He thinks its so cute! Reza Sadeghi has some other ones that are a little more upbeat! Ghadramo Midooni Yehrooz is a good one. You should also go to youtube and look up "joone khodet" by the black cats. That is a good one. There are also a lot of good songs by Omid.

13. lizardqueen said:

Default salaam!

hey everyone! i'm a new member here and i'm half persian i simply love persian music, and i've been having difficulties figuring out the title for a certain song from Morteza.

it can be heard in this clip:

http://www.biar2.com/fun/JavadBreakdance.wmv

(the song i'm looking for starts to play at 6:12, when the third Javad guy starts dancing)

if anyone knows the song title that would be very helpful to me. khali mamnoon!!! :3

dazedNpuzzl3D said:

Talking hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Parisa View Post
    Salaam

I'm Mexican and my husband is Persian.
    My Persian nickname is Parisa.

I love music and I'm so glad I found you. Thanks for all those translations and wonderful comments about Persian music and culture.

I'm trying to learn Farsi and I think lyrics are a great tool when you are trying to learn a language.

Since January 2006 I have a particular interest in finding songs with a positive message.

Do you know about any Persian song you can recommend? ---or any other language.

I want songs that don't speak about suffering, or 'dying' for someone...

Would you please let me know?

Merci

Khoda hafez
    YOUR husbaND IS PERSIAN!!! AHH that's soooo cute!! and your mexican!? X) congrats! but when it comes to persian love songs hmm i'd listen to some ebi"noono paniro sabzi" i guess and afshin benyamin "khatereha" and reza sadeghi who was recomended by golsange

15. ellie said:

salaam eveyone,

I am trying to find a song in Persian I heard on radio farda so it's probably pretty famous... I have a few seconds of it here:

http://download.yousendit.com/2A661C49699D922A

I already posted in the other section but noone knows so far...

thx

xxxx

dazedNpuzzl3D said:

Quote Originally Posted by ellie View Post
    salaam eveyone,

I am trying to find a song in Persian I heard on radio farda so it's probably pretty famous... I have a few seconds of it here:

I already posted in the other section but noone knows so far...

thx

xxxx
    if worst come to worst you can always go to this one website very well known call www.iranproud.com alot of fluent farsi speakers they know more about persian music than who know who else so if you'd like show it to them and see what they tell you just incase if you can't get a response anywhere else
    khodahafez

dazedNpuzzl3D said:

and ellie if you do get a response to the name of the song i would appreciate it if you'd tell me i really like it as well

18. ellie said:

if worst come to worst you can always go to this one website very well known call www.iranproud.com alot of fluent farsi speakers they know more about persian music than who know who else so if you'd like show it to them and see what they tell you just incase if you can't get a response anywhere else
    khodahafez
    ok I definitely will if I ever find out, thanks for your help

also, I posted a bit from another song to find if anyone knows it:

http://download.yousendit.com/B792174A6DB972B0

these songs should not be difficult to name, it's just that I'm quite new to Persian music, I have asked on a couple of those Persian forums as well but no luck so far

this was the other one:

19. jamalleto said:

This forum really miss Vanda, she was like the heart and soul for this forum, without her the forum is dead

aliya said:

hi i just recently watched an irani movie, it was about a new marry couple who was both contractors, and had marriage problems where the husband was always neglecting the wife.. i want to know what the name of the movie was can any one plz help? it was such a cute movie
    Khosh amadid