Still can't find All I Have To Do Is Dream by Glen Campbell & Bobbi Gentry on vinyl:

Thread: Still can't find All I Have To Do Is Dream by Glen Campbell & Bobbi Gentry on vinyl:

Tags: None
  1. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Thumbs up Solved: Still can't find All I Have To Do Is Dream by Glen Campbell on vinyl:

The song All I Have To Do Is Dream by Glen Campbell & Bobbi Gentry was suspose to be on Glen Campbell's greatest hit album. I found the Greatest Hit album by Glen Campbell in two stores that sell records, but the song All I Have To Do Is Dream is not on its album. Is it possibly on Glen Campbell's Greatest Hit Volume 2 album? Some lady found a various artist record album collection that had country music on it, and it had the song All I Have To Do Is Dream by Glen Campbell & Bobbi Gentry for a dollar at an antique store for a dollar. What a lucky lady. Does anybody know which various artist record album compilation would have that song All I Have To Do Is Dream by Glen Campbell & Bobbi Gentry on it? I did not know what the name of that various artist record album compilation was named, when that lady picked it up and bought it. I want to know which country music various artist record album compilation or Glen Campbell record album would have the song All I Have To Do Is Dream by Glen Campbell & Bobbi Gentry on it. I want to be able to find the recording on a 33 rpm record & not on cassette or CD. Can you please help. Things that make you go hmmm.
    Last edited by Most Wanted Jamz; 12-12-2015 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Solved

F A B Scott said:

According to this site it is on the album shown and they have it in stock for $16 or so. Seems reasonable don't you think?

Glen Campbell Greatest Hits UK LP RECORD (384840)

3. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Post Thanks! Oh yeah I guess that's the Glen Campbell's UK Greatest Hit Album.

Thanks! Oh yeah that's the Glen Campbell's UK Greatest Hit album made by Capitol Records. The Greatest Hit album that I looked at was probably the Glen Campbell's USA Greatest Hit album instead of the UK Greatest Hit album. It would make more sense, if they would of been willing to put All I Have To Do Is Dream on the USA Greatest Hit album by Glen Campbell. But sure enough, it is on the UK Greatest Hit album by Glen Campbell.
    Quote Originally Posted by F A B Scott View Post
    According to this site it is on the album shown and they have it in stock for $16 or so. Seems reasonable don't you think?

Glen Campbell Greatest Hits UK LP RECORD (384840)

F A B Scott said:

Yeah it always seems odd to me why they have different versions in different countries - strange.
    Anyway good luck with getting it.

5. Most Wanted Jamz said:

I finally did find the Glen Campbell U.K. Greatest hits album with the song "All I Have To Do Is Dream" by Glen Campbell & Bobbie Gentry, on it. The record costed me ten dollars. Got the rare record album a while ago.