Rob and Big song

Thread: Rob and Big song

Tags: None
  1. KREAM said:

Does anybody know the name of the beat that is played at the end credits after Meaty's birthday?

Here's the link with the episode: http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1583703&vid=218617

2. sikky said:

Does anyone know the song that goes " you know what it feels like..." when rob n big are in the truck and rob is bouncing off his seat. to dance to the song.

lollipop said:

Quote Originally Posted by sikky View Post
    Does anyone know the song that goes " you know what it feels like..." when rob n big are in the truck and rob is bouncing off his seat. to dance to the song.
    If you mean this scene: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=26603035
    then it is
    Enrigue Iglesias - Do you know what it feels like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu6R4...eature=related

@KREAM: i see some fuzzy resemblances in our posts...

4. KREAM said:

Default Do You Know??

Quote Originally Posted by sikky View Post

The song is called Do You Know by Engrique Iglesias

5. big_boi1991 said:

Default Actin bad by trump

that song in the episode when they are training meaty @ le paws is called actin bad by trump. and also what is the name of the song in meatys birthday just before the scene when rob & big black are watching the short video of meatys first years. the lyrics go kinda like "catch me in the lime light live on stage catch me in the lime light"
    Last edited by big_boi1991; 04-19-2008 at 01:00 AM. Reason: wrong text

6. Ramirez428 said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by KREAM View Post
    Does anybody know the name of the beat that is played at the end credits after Meaty's birthday?

Here's the link with the episode: http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1583703&vid=218617
    x2 i also want to know

7. turkington said:

does anyone know the song in season 1, episode 6 where they're going to get the death row family portrait and they're just leaving the house and getting in the car????

8. tooeasy26 said:

Default yo...

Quote Originally Posted by aceshigh View Post
    in the 4th episode where big black is going into the nutrion clinic whats the songs that playes for a couple seconds?

it says " the overweight brothers (lover?) in the house"
    try "the overweight lover" by heavy d

9. tooeasy26 said:

Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jak5701 View Post
    does anyone know the name of the song that they play on the episode where rob gives his car away. they play it right when the dude beats big black in rock paper scissors
    the one with the horns? It's a kanye west song but originally it was Marvin Gaye. I cant remember the name now but it's on Graduation (kanye west)

10. tooeasy26 said:

Default t.i.

Quote Originally Posted by mucads6 View Post
    in the episode where the guys go to vegas for drama's birthday, there are a couple of songs that they play when they are going to the club and in the club. does anyone know the songs?

lyrics from the first include:

"if your rolling with me let me see a show of hands, half the skanks just get off the wall and do their dance. woo hoo, let me get another woo hoo, can i get another woo hoo."

and then later when rob asks the dj to play drama's favorite song. lyrics include:

"we getting money, what about you, show them my *** everytime i come through. whats up? get your mind right, and your money right, get your game tight show me what you bang like."

any help would be great. thanks

Dramas favorite song is "What U Know" by T.I. positively

11. geauxgirl said:

Quote Originally Posted by fsoznaika View Post
    Does anyone know the name of the song at the end of the "Riding Dirty Episode"?

Some of the lyrics are "turn it up, system cranked, stunnas up, candy paint"

any one know who it's by or who it is?

You can see episode 2 on MTV.com click on shows.
    It's actually the "Go Skate Day" episode

12. geauxgirl said:

Quote Originally Posted by xcrazybmxrydrx View Post
    does anyone know the song from the first episode, before the big party after rob shaves bigs back, while they are getting ready for the party

it goes like this " they dont like it..... we ballin boy" something like that

please tell me the name !
    It's "We Ballin" by white men cant crunk you can find the song on their myspace page here http://www.myspace.com/thewhitemencantcrunk

13. tooeasy26 said:

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
    maybe it was Ludacris - Diamonds in the Back ??
    youtube: YouTube - Ludacris - Diamond In The Back
    Or maybe it was Curtis Mayfield - Diamond in the Back.

"Diamond in the back, sun roof top, digging the scene, with a gangsta lean"

14. tooeasy26 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Jak5701 View Post
    does anyone know the name of the song that they play on the episode where rob gives his car away. they play it right when the dude beats big black in rock paper scissors
    Yeah, it's Kayne West - Touch The Sky.

15. Austin9094 said:

Default Rob and big song

What song is it on the episod of dirty girl where rob and uncle gerry have a dance off its a rap song?

16. geauxgirl said:

Quote Originally Posted by tooeasy26 View Post
    Or maybe it was Curtis Mayfield - Diamond in the Back.

"Diamond in the back, sun roof top, digging the scene, with a gangsta lean"
    its definitely curtis mayfield

17. geauxgirl said:

Quote Originally Posted by Austin9094 View Post
    What song is it on the episod of dirty girl where rob and uncle gerry have a dance off its a rap song?
    The song is "The choice is yours" the group is BlackSheep

18. dudeman159 said:

Quote Originally Posted by RICKY View Post
    hey im lookin for the artist nd name of the theme song for rob nd big....

and on the latest episode win big is riding the bike and rob is on his bak

it goes sumin like.... " your the best and nuthins ever gunna break you down ..."

or sumin like that .....

any help would be kool......

thanx...
    the artist is harry nilsson i think

19. jew107 said:

The songs the bobby light episode, season 2 episode 7

does anyone know the name of the song where their filming the bobby light video.

Goes somthing like

'everyone like a dirty girl, Oh Bay, Theres one in everytown, Oh Baby, Thats what its all about, and the girls they go, ohh ohh ohh''

its where their filming the bobby light video in the dark.

i need to find it..driving me mad

legend if you find it !!

cheerss!!

20. kkoeppen said:

Default Woo Hoo

Did someone ever find Drama's favorite song played at the club in the Vegas epidsode?
    Last edited by kkoeppen; 08-18-2008 at 11:51 PM.