Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Bazilija said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORfEM...eature=related

look, listen and enjoy short and sweet!
    temno e, tajno moja, a vo dusa svetat feneri

Bazilija said:

Tose in Zuhra show on nov@ tv (Croatia) with Djordje Novkovic who is author of this beautiful song. It is very funny when Djordje says: - how could you put such a beautiful man beside me (he looks more ugly when Tose sits there ahahhahhaa)
    the quality of video is bad but who cares

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_WcK...eature=related

Lydia_the angel said:

Hello dear ones
    Roshel and Matiturk thank you both for the wishes in the name of all who celebrate Christmas, but can't be with us for some time, til their holidays last
    I can't wait for some week more for our Christmas to come
    Stelly and Dragica, I'm really really glad you enjoyed here in Macedonia, I'm so happy for your lovely impressions and that you were welcomed on the way you deserve And you exactly felt the warm atmosphere here and that wherever you go Tose's everywhere, with music and spirit cause we all loved him truly;-(so he just became part of our lives that can never be replaced or forgotten...
    Draciga all those cities are lovely, if you have time I really advice you to visit them, you won't regret And the way you mentioned to earn the money for the journey is really cute Thank you for the lovely videos as well, it's really a spiritual cleaning every time I see Tose' smile and voice

At the end I want to wish you all a Happy New Year and let your smile be as big as your hearts! I also wish you tiny miracles on each corner and life full of blessings and love

Have a wonderful time!

Love you all, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Bazilija said:

Dobro utro na site, golemi i malecki!
    Vi blagodaram za ubavi zborovi i toplina koji gi dobiv na forumov. Vi posakuvam se najubavo za Novata Godina i Božik; ljubov, sreka, dzvezdi vo očite, nasmevki na usneto, srce polno so ljubav i toplina, da peete sekoj den! Mnogu vas sakam i vi ispratam najubavi želbi od moeto srce.
    Backi i guski do site! Se citkame a možebi i ke se sretneme vo novata godina vo Makedonija!

Ve sakam site!

ps. Lidia, fala, ti si kako dober duh od ovoj forum
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Bazilija; 12-30-2008 at 04:14 AM.

Joke123 said:

Hi!
    I'm new on this forum. I'm Joke and I'm from Belgium. I very much like listening to Tose, he is the best singer ever! The first time I saw Tose on TV was with Eurovision in 2004. I liked the song "Life"' very much, but I didn't check Tose's music further. In December 2007 I was looking for a song from Macedonia from "Eurovision for kids" and I saw the name "Tose Proeski" standing next to Macedonia. I thought by myself: "ohyes, that was a good singer too from Eurovision '04, maybe he has other good music too". Then I searched for some songs about Tose. I found 'Jedina', 'Ko ti to grize obraze','malecka', the Macedonian version of Life, 'angel si ti' and other songs and I tought: "waw, that's great! He is a super singer!!". I remembered he was good-looking too :-) ;-) Then I thought: "I would like to know more about that guy" and I searched a bio of him. And then I discovered from 16.10, that he is not longer with us :-( (except in or minds and hearts of course ;-( ) I was very sad :-( But I liked his music a lot and I bought some cd's then from internetshops.

This is how I discovered Tose Proeski, the greatest singer ever. It's very sad he is not longer here, but trough his music he talks to us!!

A while ago, I found this forum, it's great!!! I very much like the translations of the lyrics and the interviews. It means a lot to me, because I don't understand Balkan languages and forums like these are the only way for me to understand what Tose is singing/saying. So: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THIS TRANSLATIONS!!

Now, I'm just registrated, and I already have a translation question :-) On this forum, I saw the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_WcK...eature=related with an interview with Tose. I really would like to know what he is saying there. Is there someone who would like to translate it for me? I would be very happy.

Thanks in advance,
    greets from Belgium
    Joke (that's my name, it isn't the English word 'joke' :-) )
    This is the hardest thing
    Just let go of your hand
    it's the hardest thing
    To make you understand
    that to love you fell you
    Till the time I see you again
    It's the hardest thing

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by Joke123 View Post
    Hi!
    I'm new on this forum. I'm Joke and I'm from Belgium. I very much like listening to Tose, he is the best singer ever! The first time I saw Tose on TV was with Eurovision in 2004. I liked the song "Life"' very much, but I didn't check Tose's music further. In December 2007 I was looking for a song from Macedonia from "Eurovision for kids" and I saw the name "Tose Proeski" standing next to Macedonia. I thought by myself: "ohyes, that was a good singer too from Eurovision '04, maybe he has other good music too". Then I searched for some songs about Tose. I found 'Jedina', 'Ko ti to grize obraze','malecka', the Macedonian version of Life, 'angel si ti' and other songs and I tought: "waw, that's great! He is a super singer!!". I remembered he was good-looking too :-) ;-) Then I thought: "I would like to know more about that guy" and I searched a bio of him. And then I discovered from 16.10, that he is not longer with us :-( (except in or minds and hearts of course ;-( ) I was very sad :-( But I liked his music a lot and I bought some cd's then from internetshops.

This is how I discovered Tose Proeski, the greatest singer ever. It's very sad he is not longer here, but trough his music he talks to us!!

A while ago, I found this forum, it's great!!! I very much like the translations of the lyrics and the interviews. It means a lot to me, because I don't understand Balkan languages and forums like these are the only way for me to understand what Tose is singing/saying. So: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THIS TRANSLATIONS!!

Now, I'm just registrated, and I already have a translation question :-) On this forum, I saw the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_WcK...eature=related with an interview with Tose. I really would like to know what he is saying there. Is there someone who would like to translate it for me? I would be very happy.

Thanks in advance,
    greets from Belgium
    hey Joke,nice to meet u hereur welcome
    and ur havin nice name

i'm little one said:

Среќна Нова Година и многу бакнежи и преградки од мене
    Лидиjа и Драгица особено за вас надевам ке видам вас повторно в Нова година

Tucumana88 said:

Hi people! I'm back Nice to see you're keeping this post active. Welcome back to Stelly, and Joke, welcome to the forum! You're going to find some really goof people here. WEll, I spent a beautiful Christmas with my family, and now I'm getting ready for the New YEAR. So I wanted to wish you all of you a very very Happy New Year!!! Feliz Ańo Nuevo!! I wish a special 2009 full of magical events and happiness for all of you and your dear ones. I send you all my wishes of peace and love. Hugs and kisses!

9. roshel18 said:

Dear Freinds, Happy New Year and Wishes of Peace and Love to ALL of you
    Roshel18

Lydia_the angel said:

Talking Happy New Year everyone!

Dragica i Marija Vi blagodaram vo imeto na site za prekrasnite zborovi i zelbi i nie vi pozeluvame ovaa godina da vi bide ispolneta so mnogu ljubov, sreka i zdravje. Da ni ostanete sekogash vedri i nasmeani
    Joke, wish you a warm welcome to the forum!!! I'm really glad we can enrich its diversity with another lovely country Thank you for becoming part of it and us as well, and for sharing your first encounter with Tose, his divine music and for sharing with us your impressions;-)
    You are welcome about the translations in the name of all members who have done lovely job here and we are happy to be helpful
    As my new year's gift to you I've translated the part of the interview, in the way I heard:-) because the quality of it wasn't very good, but I managed to catch the words:-) You can check it out in the next post
    Dinorah, I'm glad you spent lovely time, I must say my holidays just began, so the atmosphere here is great:-) I just miss the snow:-( Hope it will fall soon
    Thanks to you and roshel for the kind wishes as well and may all your days be filled with warmth, peace and love that you will receive and give unconditionally

Wish you all a blessing New Year!!!

Many hugs and kisses for everyone!!!
    Last edited by Lydia_the angel; 01-01-2009 at 06:40 PM.

Lydia_the angel said:

Host: Tose Proeski!!!
    Tose: Good evening!
    Host: Tose's how's your heart, is it ok?
    Tose: It's not a stone (Reffering to his song- "Srce nije kamen"- "The heart isn't a stone")
    Host: I'm glad
    Guest: How could you put such a handsome man next to me
    Host: You started with the festival which was for choosing song to represent Macedonia on the Eurovision song contest, is that right?
    Tose: Yes, that's right
    Guest: It makes him more ugly
    Host: Will you move to Croatia, you have many fans here as well, how's your current situation?
    Tose: It's seems as I've already moved, I'm here pretty often, every week I'm here, I feel very well
    Host: Have the two of you met before?
    Guest: We've just met here for the first time, but I've recognized him
    Host: I know you are all impatient, so on your pleasure I will ask Tose to sing a song to us- "Ostala si uvijek ista"- "You've remaind always the same"

Joke123 said:

Hi!
    Thank you for all the welcomes :-) I like it here :-)

@ Lydia the angel: thank you so much for the tranlsation!! I know it's bad quality, I'm glad you managed to translate it. THANKS!!

see you later! Hugs from Belgium
    Joke
    Just let go of your hand
    it's the hardest thing
    To make you understand
    It's the hardest thing

Lydia_the angel said:

Joke, you are very welcome about everything I'm glad you like our place and hope you will enjoy your stay

Hugs and kisses from Macedonia to everywhere in the world

P.S. Finally we have snow, I love it

Bazilija said:

Hi!

Thanks in advance,
    greets from Belgium
    1 2 3, now! - Helo Joke! welcome and feel at home. it is nice to see someone from Belgium here with us! I know you feel good here, I allways feel the same here. something nice and worm is in "aria"
    All of us are inspired with Tose and his music, hope you can find his spirit here.
    Kiss and hug!

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by i'm little one View Post
    Среќна Нова Година и многу бакнежи и преградки од мене
    Лидиjа и Драгица особено за вас надевам ке видам вас повторно в Нова година
    se nadevam ke te vidam!
    dojdi mi, daj mi race i ne zboruvaj, bakni me

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    Host: Tose Proeski!!!
    Tose: Good evening!
    Host: Tose's how's your heart, is it ok?
    Tose: It's not a stone (Reffering to his song- "Srce nije kamen"- "The heart isn't a stone")
    Host: I'm glad
    Guest: How could you put such a handsome man next to me
    Host: You started with the festival which was for choosing song to represent Macedonia on the Eurovision song contest, is that right?
    Tose: Yes, that's right
    Guest: It makes him more ugly
    Host: Will you move to Croatia, you have many fans here as well, how's your current situation?
    Tose: It's seems as I've already moved, I'm here pretty often, every week I'm here, I feel very well
    Host: Have the two of you met before?
    Guest: We've just met here for the first time, but I've recognized him
    Host: I know you are all impatient, so on your pleasure I will ask Tose to sing a song to us- "Ostala si uvijek ista"- "You've remaind always the same"
    I would like to say that the guest is composer Djordje Novkovic, the author of the song "Ostala si uvijek ista" and some others (http://bs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spisak_...Novkovi%C4%87a) (he has died on 2007). Lydia your efforts deserves big, big hug cause the quality of video is really bad

ps. is anybody hereee? ...hereee...ereee.... reee...ee

Joke123 said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bazilija View Post
    I would like to say that the guest is composer Djordje Novkovic, the author of the song "Ostala si uvijek ista" and some others (http://bs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spisak_...Novkovi%C4%87a) (he has died on 2007). Lydia your efforts deserves big, big hug cause the quality of video is really bad

ps. is anybody hereee? ...hereee...ereee.... reee...ee
    Hi, thanks for the welcomes again
    And thanks for the information! I didn't know! It makes it more funny

Bya and thanks to all of you
    bye, Joke

PS: how do I have to use the smylies? It doesn't work here for me :-s
    Just let go of your hand
    it's the hardest thing
    To make you understand
    It's the hardest thing

velvet_sky said:

Helloooo folks, what's up with you
    Wanna say Happy New Year to all of you, let this new year be full of love, happy moments and joy, to be very successful for all of you! *hugs*

Also thanks Lydia for the translation of the interview, the quality isn't good indeed and I couldn't understand all of the said there, but now I get it from your translation.

Welcome Joke among us, nice to meet you.

PS: how do I have to use the smylies? It doesn't work here for me :-s
    well when you go to advanced mode, you will see the smiles on your right, when you click on them you will see their code, so that you can use it next time without clicking the icon.

Well that's from me, see ya all
    hugs and kisses
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by Bazilija View Post
    se nadevam ke te vidam!
    dojdi mi, daj mi race i ne zboruvaj, bakni me
    Драгица без проблеми
    имам еден прашање,не могу да барам превод песна "San egzotican"
    сакам ова песна и лудам за тоа
    помагате ме

Poland said:

Wow!!! Hello people!!! How are you all? Ohh... I haven' t been here for ages and I read your posts very long It' s good to see you all still together! Of course, thank you for Chrsitmas wishes! My Christmas were amazing, full of love, peace and joy. But I missed you!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!

Joke, welcome to our forum! I' m glad to see a new person with us. I' m sure you will have a great time here. Hehe :-)

Merry Chrsitmas for those who are going celebrate this special time in January!!! Just feel and appreciate the magic of these days :-)

Lydia- great job as always :-D You were, are and will always be amazing! It' s good to have you all the time here!

Temi, thank you for your Happy New Year wishes! I wish you lots of love, love, love! Because, as Lydia once wrote- "life is all about that" :-)

Dragica, I'm happy to see you still in such good mood :-) Keep smiling because world need such people!

Dinorah, it' s great that your Christmas were amazing as well. Did you get many gifts from Santa Claus? Haha... I mean- were you polite last year? ;-D

Many kisses for everyone from Poland :* :* :*
    PS. It' s snowing all the time here... we have so muuuuuch snow ;-D
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...