Rahat Fateh Ali Khan - Koi Mere Dil Da Haal Na Jaane

Thread: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan - Koi Mere Dil Da Haal Na Jaane

Tags: None
  1. naina 1 said:

Default Rahat Fateh Ali Khan - Koi Mere Dil Da Haal Na Jaane

Hi all,
    I'm new here, but I think you guys are all doing a fantastic job at translating. I have a request .
    Could someone please translate this beautiful song by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan - Koi Mere Dil Da Haal Na Jaane. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70-YL...eature=related

Thanks for help in advance.

songlover26 said:

Hi Welcome to ATL

Here you go. Nice song

O! Rabba = O! God

Koi mere dil da haal na jaane O! rabba = No one knows the condition of my heart O! God.
    Ro ro ke thak gaye nain nimane O! rabba = My poor eyes are tired of crying O! God.

Jihde tur jaande pichan mud ke nai takde = Those who pass never look back again.
    hoya ki kasoor satho... aye vi te nai dasde = What my fault was ...they don't even tell that.

Kithey jaake laye ohne aapne thikane O! Rabba = where has he settled down O! God
    Koi mere dil da haal na jaane O! rabba = No one knows the condition of my heart O! God.

Tere eh judai sada dil dada sadeya = This separation from you has burnt my heart a lot
    Tere eh vichode sanu jiundeya hi maareya = parting from you has turned me into living dead. He means turned me dead from inside

Dur jake bhul gaya saath saath purane O! Rabba= when you went away you forgot old acquaintances

Jihhi laggi hundi onhu neendar nai aandi = the one who is in love is unable to sleep.
    Din raat aake ohdi yaad satandi = Day and night the memories of beloved torment him.
    Pyar wich rul gaye bhole te siyaane O! Rabba = in love were destroyed the innocent and wise O! God.

3. naina 1 said:

Thank you for the welcome, and thank you so much for the translation.

songlover26 said:

Quote Originally Posted by naina 1 View Post
    Thank you for the welcome, and thank you so much for the translation.
    Your Welcome