Αν θέλεις εσύ - Γιώργος Μαζωνάκης

Thread: Αν θέλεις εσύ - Γιώργος Μαζωνάκης

Tags: None
  1. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    OK! So just out of my instinct I chose the best one for my sentence!!!LOL

γαλανά θάλασσα, γαλανά μάτια, αποπλέω!!! That's what I wanted to say! I'm starting the journey on the sea!!! LOL!
    Πλέεις ... εδώ και πολύ καιρό, "ντύα" μου ... ... ... !!! ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

2. dya said:

I sail...for a long time... "ντύα" μοθ ????hmmm

3. dya said:

aaaa, it was "ντύα" μοu!!!!
    I didn't notice when you corrected the letter! I figured it out by myself!
    Just bragging about that..!!! LOL!!!
    Last edited by dya; 12-30-2006 at 03:13 AM.

4. azimut said:

I sail...for a long time... "ντύα" μοθ ????hmmm
    ... You are such "i moutti tou thkiosmou" !!! ... ... ... ...

I meant, ... you are, for some time now, "fully navigating" yourself, within the Greek language "open sea" ... !!! ... !!! ...

You see ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

and sorry, about the "moth" ... too fast with my "English" keyboard ... "skills" ... it was MEANT TO BE a "moU" ... !!! ... !!! ...

To be is to do - Plato

5. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post

I meant, ... you are, for some time now, "fully navigating" yourself, within the Greek language "open sea" ... !!! ... !!! ...

You see ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes, I also sink from time to time, but I won't give up! LOL!!

6. azimut said:

... no, you don't "sink" ... !!! ... !!! ...

just ... μπάζεις νερά sometimes ... that's all there is to it ... !!! ... I promise !!! ... You have VERY GOOD comprehension of the Greek Language ... !!! ... !!! ...

To be is to do - Plato

7. dya said:

LOL! I just wanted to ask you how to say this "μπάζεις νερά " in greek!!! But I couldn't find the right english correspondent to formulate the question!!
    You answered before I even got the chance to ask!!! Wonderful teacher!!!!

8. dya said:

... You have VERY GOOD comprehension of the Greek Language ... !!! ... !!! ...

That really allows me to dream that one day I'll even speak the language!

9. azimut said:

LOL! I just wanted to ask you how to say this "μπάζεις νερά " in greek!!! But I couldn't find the right english correspondent to formulate the question!!
    You answered before I even got the chance to ask!!! Wonderful teacher!!!!
    Multumesc mult, mult !!! ... It is very nice to be "appreciated", "accepted" and "awarded for performance" ... in this way ... !!! ... !!! ...

Thank you very much, dya mou !!! ...
    To be is to do - Plato

10. azimut said:

That really allows me to dream that one day I'll even speak the language!
    ... you already ARE !!! ... what are you talking about ?!? ... ?!? ... ?!?

To be is to do - Plato

11. dya said:

First of all: you know I appreciate you and I am eternal grateful for all the trouble you're taking with me!

Second of all: I don't speak the language, I am beginning to understand it! There is a difference. There is that psychological step I have to take, to actually open my mouth and speak the language. I do that when taking the lessons from that course(cause it impliyes loud repeting of words/phrases), I talk by myself repeating phrases I learn from here...but actually speaking, expressing myself in greek....long way till there....

12. dya said:

Got to go now, but I'll be back pretty soon....

13. azimut said:

First of all: you know I appreciate you and I am eternal grateful for all the trouble you're taking with me!

Second of all: I don't speak the language, I am beginning to understand it! There is a difference. There is that psychological step I have to take, to actually open my mouth and speak the language. I do that when taking the lessons from that course(cause it impliyes loud repeting of words/phrases), I talk by myself repeating phrases I learn from here...but actually speaking, expressing myself in greek....long way till there....

DYA !!! ... you DO "talk" in Greek" ... !!!!! ... I CAN "hear" you ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... and by the way, ... "tutors" ought to be "remembered" ... "that way" ... !!! ... otherwise, they should not bother "messing human beings' minds" ... !!! ... and that IS ... what I "strive for" ... ... ... !!! ... !!! ...

hahahaha ... just realised !!! ... I basically said ... "I am striving to mess human beings' minds up" .... hahahahahah
    To be is to do - Plato

14. azimut said:

Got to go now, but I'll be back pretty soon....
    ... yes! ok ... ...

and ... HURRY BACK !!! ... ... ... LOL LOL LOL

To be is to do - Plato

15. dya said:

DYA !!! ... you DO "talk" in Greek" ... !!!!! ... I CAN "hear" you ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...
    For someone who doesn't speak greek, your phrase might be interpreted according to the saying "it's all greek to me"!!! LOL!! But then again, thank God, YOU DO speak greek, so your phrase it's a delight for me!

hahahaha ... just realised !!! ... I basically said ... "I am striving to mess human beings' minds up" .... hahahahahah
    And doing a great job out of it!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Then again you can't mess up teh chaos!! So, I'm safe!!

16. dya said:

and ... HURRY BACK !!! ... ... ... LOL LOL LOL

I hurried back, as you see, but I'm preparing to leave town in a few hours.... which also means that I'll have no acces to internet for the next days...which means....I won't be able to speak any language to you....which means..... hope you're on-line for the next hours....hope Omorfi could come too, so I'll get the chance to talk to her too....which means...I'll miss you both the next days....

17. azimut said:

I hurried back, as you see, but I'm preparing to leave town in a few hours.... which also means that I'll have no acces to internet for the next days...which means....I won't be able to speak any language to you....which means..... hope you're on-line for the next hours....hope Omorfi could come too, so I'll get the chance to talk to her too....which means...I'll miss you both the next days....

... ... ... ... ... which means ... ... ... ... ... ...
    To be is to do - Plato

18. azimut said:

... was on the "phone" again !!! ... LOL LOL LOL

and I am not going anywhere ... was suppose to go to this "family business" thing ... but I would rather "spend" my ... "time" ... with you here ... ... ...

... feels "safe" and "blissful" for me in here ... ... ... ... ...
    To be is to do - Plato

19. azimut said:

... dya ?!? ... are you gone already ?!? ... didn't notice the "time" you left your "last" message, before ... I am now thinking maybe ... you are gone already ... ... ...
    To be is to do - Plato

20. dya said:

I'm here...still...