i pio glukia mpalanta - Ypoptos translate please!

Thread: i pio glukia mpalanta - Ypoptos translate please!

Tags: None

vampire555 said:

Default i pio glukia mpalanta - Ypoptos translate please!

Freianegra said:

I found this lyrics on youtube:

To breathe the name
    of your saviour
    In your hour of need
    and taste the blame
    if the flavour
    should remind you of greed

μέρες περνάνε η συντροφιά μαζί σου για πάντα θέλω να´ναι και θυμάμαι όταν σε πρωτογνώρισα
    τα μάτια σου φωτιά σαν μια φλεγόμενη βάτος με βύθησε στα πιο βαθιά νερά του ωκεανού και είχες στο νου σου πως θα μαι πάντα δίπλα σου ο πρωταγωνιστής των ονείρων μέσα στον ύπνο σου γλυκιά πρίνκιπισσα ταξίδεψε με πάλι σε ένα παραμυθι όπου βασιλεύει η αγάπη

γράφω για εσένα το πιο όμορφο κουπλέ γιατί τ´ αξίζεις όταν μ´ αγγίζεις μπορείς τα πάντα
    και κερδίζεις της αναμνήσεις που θα μείνουν χαραγμένες στην καρδιά μου για πάντα είναι η πιο γλυκιά μπαλάντα και όταν μείνουμε μόνοι μας σ´αυτόν τον κόσμο θα είναι υπέροχα....εγώ και εσύ μαζί να απολαμβάνουμε αυτόν τον έρωτα, αυτόν τον έρωτα...θα είναι υπέροχα

είναι φορές που είσαι μακρυά και χάνομαι ότι αισθάνεσαι και εγώ αυτό αισθάνομαι πλανιέμαι μες στις καρδιάς σου τα στενά ξεχνιέμαι αναρωτιέμαι αν κάποτε σε χάσω μάλον θα χαθώ κάθε πρωί που ξυπνώ σ´έχω στο μυαλό μου κάθε μου σκέψη είναι για σένα μονάχα είσαι το δροσερό αεράκι που στα μάτια μου φυσά και τα λεπτά να περνάνε πιο ρυθμικά πιο ρυθμικά

aaaaaaaaaaaa and here is my translation as I could make:

days are passing, I want the companionship with you to exist forever
    and I remember when i first met you, your eyes fire like a burning bush
    sank me to the deepest waters of the ocean
    and you had in your mind that I will be always beside you
    the protagonist of dreams, in your sleep
    sweet princess take me again to a fairytale where love reigns

I am writing you the most beautiful verse because you desrve it
    when you touch me you can (do) anything and you gain the memories that will stay engraved
    in my heart forever it´s the sweetest ballad
    and when we stay alone in this world it will be wonderful
    it will be wonderful...me and you together to enjoy this love, this love....will be wonderful

There are times when you are far and I get lost, what you feel I feel that also
    I am wandering in your heart, I forget the straits
    I am wondering if I lose you sometime I will probably get lost
    every morning when I wake up I have you on my mind, my every thought is only for you
    you are the cool breeze that blows in my eyes, and the minutes pass more rhythmically, more rhythmically