Cheb Nasro & Mohammed - Je rêve de toi

Thread: Cheb Nasro & Mohammed - Je rêve de toi

Tags: None
  1. Kazie said:

Default Cheb Nasro & Mohammed - Je rêve de toi

Does anybody knows the translation about this beautiful song. I found this text somewhere but I cannot understand the arabic part.. Thank you .. Shoukran :-)

j reve de toi j pense a toi wallah tout les jours,tu est ma joie ma rêne a moi o nti mon amour * 2
    nti li fi bali bali nbghiik ya ghzali o jamais nensak,l'hebiba dyali réb7i o rass mali o nmout a m3aak *2
    3andi ghir nti nebghi hbibti o 3amri ma nensak , ch9aya o ra7ti sa3di o denyti neb9a ghir m3ak *2
    galbi rah lik né7lem ghir bik wa hya lghzal ma nésberch 3lik nfakér ghir fik o raki f l'bal

Sienna said:

Here:

Je rêve de toi, je pense à toi wallah tous les jours, tu es ma joie, ma reine à moi o nti mon amour *
    I dream of you, I think of you I swear every day, you are my joy, my queen o you are my love
    Nti li fi bali bali, nbghiik ya ghzali o jamais nensak, l-7biba dyali réb7i o rass mali o nmout a m3aak *
    You are the one in my head, I love you my beauty, I will never forget you, my darling I want to die with you
    3andi ghir nti nebghi hbibti o 3amri ma nensak , ch9aya o ra7ti sa3di o denyti neb9a ghir m3ak *2
    I only have youn I love my darling and I will never forget you, you are my relieve, my joy, my world. I will always be with you
    galbi rah lik né7lem ghir bik wa hya lghzal ma nésberch 3lik nfakér ghir fik o raki f l'bal
    My heart is yours, I only dream of you and you are the beauty I can't wait to be with you, I only think about you, and you are in my head.