Gökhan Özen - Başka Albümü (2010) Added

Thread: Gökhan Özen - Başka Albümü (2010) Added

Tags: None

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Orhan View Post
    That's great news! It wouldn't be good if he continued doing the same stuff all the time - this would've killed him as an artist and we don't want that, do we? I am listening to his new songs right now and I like them a lot. And frankly Daha Erken looks as the weakest link
    no we don't want him to be killed
    yeah after listening to the album it sounded like daha erken was out of line
    i liked them all,but sen beni unut,ezdirmem,teslim all,and guvercin are dear to my heart
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

Paul Orhan said:

"Güvercim" is wonderful! And the whole record is not that slow.

Deli Larosa! He may divorce because the marriage won't work and then he meets you and ... (we watch too many love movies I guess)

larosa said:

not that slow but calm,liked it
    i still can dream ! can't i ,i wish him all happiness in life
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

Paul Orhan said:

As is "Gülümse Aşkım".
    In my humble opinion he's more convincing in ballads as he can use all the power of his voice.
    But then I love dancing to his quick rhythms so much:-)
    I'm deli about him, as you see!

Paul Orhan said:

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post
    not that slow but calm,liked it
    i still can dream ! can't i ,i wish him all happiness in life
    Heart of gold, that's what you got!

Wish the same to you!

Paul Orhan said:

"Dilim Varmaz" - OH YEAH!

7. FACEBOOK said:

Hi all.

You did great job Larosa . Gökhan Özen is my favorite Turkish singer.

By the way , Do you know that the melody of Sen beni unut song which was sung by Zeki Muren before is actually taken from an Arabic song singing by the greatest Egyptian Arabic singer Abdelhalim hafez around 1973 ( Hawel teftekerne - حاول تفتكرني-عبدالحليم حافظ

The meldoy composer is Baligh Hamdi (بليغ حمدي) not Ozer Senay as it written in the cover

Watch this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgRn5PHRp_Y
    Sorry for my bad english .

Regards.
    Last edited by FACEBOOK; 11-14-2010 at 04:33 PM.

8. FACEBOOK said:

I have found this

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...eki-m-ren.html

zeki müren - sen beni unut - you do forget me

madem ki kalmadı bende bir umut
    since not a single hope remains in me

bu elden gidelim sen beni unut
    Let us Leave this Land and you do forget me

tesadüf olur da karşılaşırsak
    if by coincedence we come across

yabancı durayım sen beni unut
    Let me stay remote and you do forget me

kalbine aşkımdan köz bırakmadan
    without Leaving ashes of my Love in your heart

ardından denecek söz bırakmadan
    without Leaving words to be spoken behind

maziden bir parça iz bırakmadan
    without Leaving a single trace of the past

ben toprak olayım sen beni unut
    Let me be soiL and you do forget me

varsın da sensizlik kaderim olsun
    and Let being without you be my destiny

yıkılsın bu dünya yerle bir olsun
    may this worLd coLLapse to the ground

dilersen ecelim elinden olsun
    If you wish, may my ending be in your hands

ben toprak olayım sen beni unut
    Let me be soiL and you do forget me

seLimmm

larosa said:

As is "Gülümse Aşkım".
    In my humble opinion he's more convincing in ballads as he can use all the power of his voice.
    But then I love dancing to his quick rhythms so much:-)
    I'm deli about him, as you see!
    ben daha diliyim i love dancing to his quick rythms too,i've been dancing to "teslim al" and "ezdirmem"
    you're right he didn't show all of his voice potentiel in that song,yet he rocks!!
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by FACEBOOK View Post
    Hi all.

You did great job Larosa . Gökhan Özen is my favorite Turkish singer.

By the way , Do you know that the melody of Sen beni unut song which was sung by Zeki Muren before is actually taken from an Arabic song singing by the greatest Egyptian Arabic singer Abdelhalim hafez around 1973 ( Hawel teftekerne - حاول تفتكرني-عبدالحليم حافظ

The meldoy composer is Baligh Hamdi (بليغ حمدي) not Ozer Senay as it written in the cover

Watch this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgRn5PHRp_Y
    Sorry for my bad english .

Regards.
    gokhan's fan base is growing pepole
    :O!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wallahi i felt somthing arabic about this song and i tried to ignore but here you cleared something up to me
    i know zeki muren,but i didn't know that this songs was his
    i know abdelhalim of course ,he never dies to our eyes,baligh hamdi is one of our greatest composers if he is not the best,i should tell gokhan to edit the cover
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

larosa said:

Heart of gold, that's what you got!

Wish the same to you!
    i'm blushed thanks a lot
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

12. FACEBOOK said:

Thanks Larosa.

I found those 2 videos at youtube it includes Arabic and Turkish lyrics for Sen beni unut song.

Gökhan Özen-Sen beni unut (Turkish & Arabic Lyrics)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56iOqKErk9E

Zeki Müren-Sen beni unut (Turkish & Arabic Lyrics)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1r6VdIG2WA

Regards

Paul Orhan said:

Comparing artists may seem a fruitless activity, but I feel compelled to say that Gokhan's album is a much better and fuller production than Tarkan's latest offspring. Not only is it a fully-fledged album, artistically refined and complete but it is also very enchanting, thought-provoking and moving as far as lyrics are concerned and more importantly shows new music paths in Gokhan's career!

While I love Tarkan and his music dearly, I have to say his latest album consisting of only 8 new songs, of which 4 (well 5 maybe) could resist the test of time is far from being complete and certainly disappointing to his more demanding fans .

And Gokhan's beautiful voice is at its full bloom - may it continue to touch our hearts for many years to come, masallah!

larosa said:

wow!!! tarkan's album was amaizing,but there were fewer songs in it ,it is not rich with songs,but i adored every song ,not only because i'm a fan of tarkan but also his songs were great to my opinion
    though gokhan's album is full of tasty songs !!!so i guess gokhan beated tarkan at this point

where are the turkish translators please!!!! we need this album to be translated please guys!!! and to clean yhe mess i caused too
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

Paul Orhan said:

Well, I actually really loved (but really, really, really!) Adımı Kalbine Yaz and Sen Çoktan Gitmişsin - I wouldn't be able to choose between them. Both will keep on giving pleasure to our ears for a long, long time :-)
    As to the remaining six, well I like very much (but not to death) Kayıp and İşim Olmaz.
    I am beginning to feel warmer feelings for Sevdanın Son Vuruşu (especially the chorus) and most probably will endorse it. At first I rejected it as ill-chosen for the first promotional single.
    As to the rest - sorry Tarki - it would be best if they were just hidden behind "the curtain of merciful silence" :-)
    Of course, as true fan I bought the record (fan-esse oblige!) but am still waiting for an album of his that will really smash me, just like KARMA did.
    Last edited by Paul Orhan; 11-15-2010 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Correcting for God's sake!

Paul Orhan said:

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post
    where are the turkish translators please!!!! we need this album to be translated please guys!!! and to clean yhe mess i caused too
    Yes, we beg you to use your wonderful talents and linguistic skills to give us the true meaning behind the lyrics of these wonderful songs!

Please, help us!

Yureginden tesekkurler in advance

larosa said:

Well, I actually really loved (but really, really, really!) Adımı Kalbine Yaz and Sen Çoktan Gitmişsin - I wouldn't be able to choose between them. Both will keep on giving pleasure to our ears for a long, long time :-)
    As to the remaining six, well I like very much (but not to death) Kayıp and İşim Olmaz.
    I am beginning to feel warmer feelings for Sevdanın Son Vuruşu (especially the chorus) and most probably will endorse it. At first I rejected it as ill-chosen for the first promotional single.
    As to the rest - sorry Tarki - it would be best if they were just hidden behind "the curtain of merciful silence" :-)
    Of course, as true fan I bought the record (fan-esse oblige!) but am still waiting for an album of his that will really smash me, just like KARMA did.
    my favourite one was isim olmaz,Adımı Kalbine Yaz ,and i don't know why but Sen Çoktan Gitmişsin comes at the end of the list,it made me feel sleepy,the other songs with quick rythm and house tones like acimiyacak really made me dance like crazy,as you told,no album can beat the "karma!!!"
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

larosa said:

few more songs i forgot to list

özlenensin

Hatıranı bir gün olsun
    Söküp atmadım ben kalbimden
    Kimse bilmez
    Şu gülen yüzümde bir hüzün saklı oda senden
    Tenimden başka bir ten bana dokunsa
    Kaç yazar duygular buz tutar
    Sorgusuz sualsiz sevmeler
    İçinde kaybolur gider kalbin
    Şimdi baska yerlerde ışıklı şehirlerde
    Aldığım her nefeste özlenensin
    Şimdi başka yerlerde dumanlı caddelerde
    Aldığım her nefeste özlenensin
    Ne hayaller kurmuştum içinde sen ve ben
    Ahh özlenensin hayaller batıyor kalbime özlüyorken

Oyna

Sağıma baktım kafayı bulan var
    Soluma baktım avlanan var
    Bu gece yarısı burada olanlar
    Tarzıma uymaz ama beni ne baglar
    Oyna hadi, hadi oyna
    Yükünü tutmuş malı götürenler
    Özünü yitireni bize gönder
    Düzene uyma içine atma
    Hadi durma hadi hadi söz ver
    Oyna hadi hadi oyna
    Hadi dj bizi oynat
    Kimini sağdan kimini soldan
    Kimini yandan geceyi batlat
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

19. Balkaneuro said:

this album impressed me i hope i don't have mistakes :/ probably though someone can edit please

yaralı sevdam // my wounded love

Çıkamaz yine içinden gelse koca bir dünya // it can't get out, if this world once returns
    Öyle bir dert yükledin bana // that is how (deep) of a misery you put in me
    Karanlığın içinde kaç zamandır koynumda ateş // how long was your darkness inside you a fire on me
    Uçurumlar dibinde görürmü insan doğsa güneş //
    A benim yaralı sevdam kaderi karalı sevdam // oh my wounded love, my dark fated(doomed) love
    Seni benden çalan günü hayatımdan silemezmiydim silemezmiydim // the day you stole me from my self, didn't i try to erase that day from my life?
    A benim yaralı sevdam kaderi karalı sevdam // oh my wounded love, oh my dark fated love
    Seni pamuklara sarıp ömür boyu sevemezmiydim sevemezmiydim // by wrapping you in cotton (holding you softly) for a lifetime, didn't i love you in that way? couldn't i not have love you like that?
    Çıkarıp seni içimden atmak kolaymı sandın // did you think it was easy to discard you from inside me like that?
    Öyle sevdim ömürlük yandım // that is how (deeply) i loved, i burned a lifetime

20. Askkolik said:

I must say I do like his new album, way more serious then others. There's something for everyone, but LOVE is what keeps us together. I do not have anything against love so I love Gokhan Ozen love and romantic songs. Now, can someone translate or find Sezen Aksu's song "Guvercin" I tried but failed. Thanks.