Song Stuck in My Head

Thread: Song Stuck in My Head

Tags: None
  1. DevorahLeah said:

Question Song Stuck in My Head

This is really driving me crazy-- and having worked in radio for years, I ought to know this one, but can't come up with it. Here's what I can tell you, and it's not much to go on. I only heard the chorus, and it's sung by a male vocal group. (I turned on the radio when the song was fading out.) All I heard was a chorus: DOO do, DOO do, DOO do do. DOO do, doo do, DOO do do.

It is NOT the song by the Rolling Stones (Heartbreaker) nor is it the song by the Police (de doo doo doo, de dah dah dah). Any other suggestions would be deeply appreciated, as it keeps running through my head and I cannot place the song, although I am sure I have heard it before. I think it comes from pop or album rock. Thanks for any help. I am new to this list, and hope to be a positive contributor.

DJ Maxx said:

Were the Doo Do's vocal or musical ??

What era do you think the song is from ? 80's, 70's ?

3. DevorahLeah said:

Question Song Stuck in My Head, part 2

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Maxx View Post
    Were the Doo Do's vocal or musical ??

What era do you think the song is from ? 80's, 70's ?
    The doo-doos are sung (like words, like a chant), male vocal group, undoubtedly from the 80s.

4. jp12345 said:

You might want to figure out the notes on here since there are thousands of songs with those 'lyrics': http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...iano/index.htm