charlie zaa song needed

Thread: charlie zaa song needed

Tags: None

amaryn said:

Cool charlie zaa song needed

Charlie Zaa sings a song "cuanto te amo, cuanto te quiero"
    This one I would like text and translation as my spanish is not good enough! Gracias, amigos!

2. MaresLejanos said:

Charlie Zaa - " Cuanto Te Amo Cuanto Te Quiero "

Cuanto te amo, cuanto te quiero
    How much I love you, how much I want you (in fact, "te quiero" and "te amo" are translated the same: "I love you")

Te juro, mucho te quiero, contigo soy tan feliz, confieso que te quiero con el alma, mi amor, mi vida, no me vallas a fallar.
    I swear, I love you very much, (I am) very happy with you, I confess I love you with my soul, my love, my life don't fail me

De noche no tengo sueño de día no se q hacer ahora casi no duermo y es porque paso el tiempo pensando en ti
    During night I don't feel sleepy, during day I don't know what to do, I almost don't sleep now and it's because Im thinking of you all the time

Tanto te quiero que no puedo si no estar cerca de ti, te quiero tanto que prefiero si me faltas no vivir, este cariño q me has dado y que te doy me ha hecho el mas feliz
    I love you so much that I can't be not close to you, I love you so much that if you miss I prefer not to live, this love that you have given me and I give you, has made me so happy.

Te quiero tanto que sin ti ya no podría vivir las horas si no estas a mi lado, la alegría de este amor que tu me das me ha hecho el más feliz…feliz mujer
    I love you so much that without you I won't be able to the hours if you are not with at my side, the happiness of this love you are giving me, has made me the happiest... happy woman

CORO

e quiero por q eres linda, te quiero por q eres bella, tan linda y primorosa, tan linda y bella como una estrella
    I love you because you're pretty, I love you because you are beatiful, so pretty and gorgeous, so pretty and beatiful, like a star

Cuanto te amo, cuanto te quiero q si me faltas me desespero por favor nunca me dejes por favor nunca me olvides hay mulata de vida no me vayas a dejar hay mulata de mi vida no me vayas a engañar
    How much I love you, how much I want you, that if you miss I desperate, please, don't ever leave me, please don't ever forget me, ay, mulata (mulata: it's a dark skinned woman) of my life don't go to leave me, ay mulata of my life, don't go to cheat me

Te quiero por q eres linda, te quiero por q eres bella, tan linda y primorosa, tan linda y bella como una estrella
    I love you because you're pretty, I love you because you are beatiful, so pretty and gorgeous, so pretty and beatiful, like a star