Sima Bina - Naz Kardanet Vaveyla

Thread: Sima Bina - Naz Kardanet Vaveyla

Tags: None
  1. Sādī Şirāzī said:

Default Sima Bina - Naz Kardanet Vaveyla

hi all can you translate this to english (and if possible Turkish)

آسِمون کاری ندار یارُم بیدارِ یارُم بیدارِ
    ما می رُم ماچی کُنُم آی گر خون بِبار ه گر خون بِباره
    ای دایی دایی جونُم خُم گل به پات ریسونُم
    را رفتَنِتُ واویلا قَر کِردَنِت واویلا
    ناز کِردَنِت میون ِ دشت ، رقصیدَنِت واوای واوای سوزانده
    را رفتَنِت ُ خندیدَنِت میون دشت ، رقصیدَنِت واوای واوای سوزانده
    چه خوش ِ سایه ِ ی کمر صوت ِکبوتر صوت ِکبوتر

چه خوش ِ بازی کُنُم آی با زُلف ِ دلبر با زلف دلبر
    ای دایی دایی جونُم خُم گل به پات ریسونُم
    را رفتَنِتُ واویلا قَر کِردَنِت واویلا
    ناز کِردَنِت میون ِ دشت ، رقصیدَنِت واوای واوای سوزانده
    ناز کِردَنِت خندیدَنِت میون دشت ، رقصیدَنِت واوای واوای سوزانده
    Last edited by afsaneh; 09-08-2012 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Thread titles should contain song and artist name.

afsaneh said:

Default Sima Bina - Naz Kardanet Vaveyla

This song is in Shirazi or Khorasani accent and I'm not sure about the accuracy of the translation, but anyway enjoy it.

Naz Kardanet Vaveyla
    (your coquetry oh my God)

Aasemun kaari naadaare ____________________________________ the sky has no business
    Yaarom bidaare, yaarom bidaare______________________________ my sweetheart is awake. My sweetheart is awake
    Maa mirom maa chi konom__________________________________ what should I do
    Aay gar khun bebaare______________________________________ oh if it rains blood
    Gar khun bebaare__________________________________________ if it rains blood

Ey daayi daayi joonom_______________________________________ oh uncle, dear uncle
    Khom gol be paat risunom___________________________________ I'll bring urns full of flower to your feet
    (x2)

Raah raftanet vaaveylaa ____________________________________ your walking oh my God
    Ghahr kerdenet vaaveylaa___________________________________ your sulking oh my God
    Naaz kerdanet miyune dasht_________________________________ your coquetries in the middle of the moor, oh my God
    Raghsidanet vaavaay vaavaay suzunde_________________________ your dancing has burnt many breaths
    Raah raftanet__________________________________________ ___ your walking
    Khandidanet miyune dasht__________________________________ your laughing in the middle of the moor
    Raghsidanet vaavaay vaavaay suzunde_________________________ your dancing has burnt many breaths

Che khoshe saayeye kamar__________________________________ how nice is the shadow of the hills
    Sote kabutar, sote kabutar___________________________________ the sound of the pigeons, the sound of the pigeons
    Che khoshe baazi konom aay baa zolfe delbar___________________ how nice is it to play with the beloved's hair
    Baa zolfe delbar___________________________________________ with the beloved's hair

Ey daayi daayi joonom_______________________________________ oh uncle, dear uncle
    Khom gol be paat risunom___________________________________ I'll bring urns full of flower to your feet
    (x2)
    Raah raftanet vaaveylaa ____________________________________ your walking oh my God
    Ghahr kerdenet vaaveylaa___________________________________ your sulking oh my God
    Naaz kerdanet miyune dasht_________________________________ your coquetries in the middle of the moor, oh my God
    Raah raftanet__________________________________________ ___ your walking
    Khandidanet miyune dasht__________________________________ your laughing in the middle of the moor
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare