Russian speakers, Флиза Назырова татарская singer.

Thread: Russian speakers, Флиза Назырова татарская singer.

Tags: None
  1. helenefan said:

Default Russian speakers, Флиза Назырова татарская singer.

Recently I have listened to some Tatar music. At first I thought them as Russian ones because of the letters they use. But they are Tatar.

The female singer's name is Флиза Назырова. I think she must be very famous in татарская.

I want to know biography or introduction of this singer and the meaning of the following songs' names. (lyrics of them, if possible)

Although they are written in Russian (Cyrillic) letters, but they are not Russian words. Thank you in advance.

Ашыктырма Яшьлек
    Сары Чячкя
    Син Туган Кон
    Туган Ауылым
    Узем Сойям Узем Сойелям
    Уртак Сер
    Ялгыз Калырмын
    Гольжимешкэй
    Сагынырсын Эле
    Эти Назын Куреп Устек

2. roughe said:

Hello, sorry for my English. This artist is my mother. I'll can help you. Write to e-mail nazyfli@mail.ru - is mail of my mother.

3. roughe said:

We use google translate from russian to english: =)
    1. Ашыктырма Яшьлек - не торопи меня молодость - Do not rush me young
    2. Сары Чячкя - желтые цветы - yellow flowers
    3. Син Туган Кон - твой день рождения - your birthday
    4. Туган Ауылым - родная деревня - native village
    5. Узем Сойям Узем Сойелям - я люблю и меня любят - I love and love me
    6. Уртак Сер - это наш общий секрет - it is our shared secret
    7. Ялгыз Калырмын - не думай что останешься один - Do not think that will remain a
    8. Гольжимешкэй - шиповник (дикая роза) - Wild Rose
    9. Сагынырсын Эле - соскучишься еще и вспомнишь меня - bored still remember me
    10. Эти Назын Куреп Устек - росли с нежностью отца - grew up with his father tenderly

4. roughe said:

Biography: in russian

Флиза Назырова родилась 15 февраля 1964 года в татарской деревне Савалеево Республики Башкортостан. Поет с десяти лет. С 1981 по 1985 год училась на биологическом факультете Башкирского Государственного Университета (БГУ) и одновременно занималась вокалом, начав свою певческую деятельность. С 1986 года работает научным сотрудником в Институте Биологии Уфимского Научного Центра Российской Академии Наук, в лаборатории почвоведения. В 2003 году получила степень кандидата сельскохозяйственных наук. В 2010 году выпустила свой первый альбом «Узем Соям, Узем Соелям» (Я Люблю и Меня Любят - I love and love me). Имеет двоих детей – сына и дочь. Есть клипы на некоторые песни. Творчество продолжается. На днях записана новая песня.

in english:

Fliza Nazyrova born February 15, 1964 in the Tatar village Savaleevo Republic of Bashkortostan. Sings with ten years. From 1981 to 1985 she studied at the Faculty of Biology, Bashkir State University (BSU) and has also engaged in singing, beginning her singingactivities. Since 1986, worked as a researcher at the Institute of Biology, Ufa Scientific Center of Russian Academy of Sciences, the laboratory of soil science. In 2003 she received adegree in agricultural sciences. In 2010 they released their first album "Uzem Soyam, Uzem Soelyam" (Я Люблю и Меня Любят - I love and love me). Has two children - a son and a daughter. There are clips of some songs. Creativity continues. A few days ago recorded a new song.

5. roughe said:

6. roughe said:

Уртак сер (Общий секрет)
    1. Придя к серебряному озеру, я опять вспоминаю тебя. В тяжелые минуты жизни мысли о тебе придавали мне силы.
    2. В думах я опять лечу в свою молодость, и не нужны мне для этого крылья. «Передай от меня привет!»- обращаюсь я к ветрам и соснам, которые качаясь на ветру, тоскуют по тебе вместе со мной.
    3. Вдалеке родной край, а в душе храню я песню, рожденную для тебя. Песня эта - о нашем общем секрете, о котором знаем только мы с тобой.

Urtak Ser (shared secret)
    1. Coming to Silver Lake, again, I think of you. In the difficult moments of life, thoughts of you gave me strength.
    2. In the thoughts I'm flying back to his youth, and I need to do wings. "Give my regards!" - I appeal to the wind and the pines, which are swaying in the wind, miss you with me.
    3. Away native land, but at heart I keep a song born for you. This song - about our shared secret, which we only know we are with you.

7. roughe said:

Узем соям, узем соелям ( Я люблю, и меня любят)
    1. Подобно свежести утренней росы чисты мои душевные порывы. Ты -свет моих грядущих дней, от этого света счастьем искрятся мои глаза.
    Припев: Душа радуется от того, что ты есть на свете. Душа обрела крылья, и я плыву в море любви.
    2. Самая смелая моя мечта- это ты, самая нежная весна жизни моей –это ты. Тепло луны моей и солнца моего – это тоже ты.
    3. Самая вкусная из спелых ягод, навстречу к тебе я шагать хочу. Нет, лучше побегу к тебе и скажу:»Ятебя люблю».

Uzem soyam, uzem soelyam (I love, and love me)
    1. Like the freshness of morning dew clean my spiritual impulses. You-light of my future days, from this world with happiness my eyes sparkle.
    Chorus: The soul of joy from what you have in the world. The soul has found its wings, and I'm floating in a sea of love.
    2. The boldest my dream is you, the most tender spring of my life-it's you. Heat of the moon and sun my my - this is also you.
    3. The tastiest of the ripe berries to meet you I want to walk. No, better run to you and say: "I love you."

8. roughe said:

Сары чячкя (Желтые цветы)

1. Мы оба по любили желтые цветы, которые росли на том лугу, где мы с тобой повстречались. А теперь, когда я их вижу, открываются душевные раны в груди.

Припев: Желтые цветы – желтая тоска,
    Желтые цветы – это наша судьба,
    Желтые цветы как ошибка в любви.

2. На лугу эти желтые цветы при встрече со мною, склонили головы, чтобы спрятать слезинки грусти о тебе.
    3. Наверное и ты приходишь сюда, и с болью в душе вспоминаешь светлую весну нашей молодости.

Sarah chyachkya (yellow)

1. We both loved by the yellow flowers that grew on the meadow, where we met with you. And now, when I see them, open wounds in the chest.

Chorus: Yellow flowers - yellow melancholy,
    Yellow flowers - it is our fate,
    Yellow flowers like a bug in love.

2. In the meadow, these yellow flowers at a meeting with me, and bowed their heads to hide the tears of sadness about you.
    3. Probably, and you come here, and with an aching in my heart remembers the bright spring of our youth.

9. roughe said:

Ялгыз калырмын дип уйлама ( Не думай, что останешься одна)

1. Как единственную мою я буду любить тебя всегда. Неужели ты не веришь в мою любовь? Отчего же слезы в твоих глазах?
    2. Слезы с твоих глаз пусть капают только от счастья. Нелегко похоже каждому из нас проститься с озорной юностью своей.

Припев: Надеюсь , слезы в твоих глазах к лучшему , и это слезы радости. И если ты найдешь счастье во мне, ты не останешься одна.

Yalgyz kalyrmyn uylama dip (Do not think you'll stay one)

1. As my sole I'll always love you. Do not you believe in my love? Why do the tears in your eyes?
    2. The tears from your eyes just let drip from happiness. Not easy to like each of us to say goodbye with a mischievous youth.

Chorus: I hope the tears in your eyes the better, and it's tears of joy. And if you find happiness in me, you do not stay alone.

10. roughe said:

Син туган кон( Твой день рождения)

1. Какой прекрасный день сегодня. Ведь ты пришел в этот день и в этот мир, чтобы стать моей половинкой, сам не ведая этого.
    2. Я желаю, дорогой, самого большого счастья. Пусть эти цветы в моих руках расскажут про мою любовь к тебе. Знай, золотце мое, счатье ведь оно в твоих руках!
    Припев: Даже птицы на небе радуются нашему счастью, и солнце улыбается, глядя на нас.

Sin Tugan concentration (Your birthday)

1. What a beautiful day today. After all, you came on this day in this world to be my half, he did not knowing this.
    2. I wish, my dear, the biggest happiness. Let these flowers in my hands tell about my love for you. Know, my sweetheart, schate because it is in your hands!
    Chorus: Even the birds in heaven rejoice our happiness, and the sun smiles, looking at us.

11. roughe said:

Голжимешкэй (Дикая роза)
    1. Зацвела дикая роза на пустыре запоздало, где мы с милым гуляли рука об руку.
    Припев: Дикая роза прекрасна, только сорвать ее невозможно без боли. И в жизни нашей мы страдаем, любя тех, кто нам судьбой не предназначен.

2. Почему ты, роза дикая, так быстро скидываешь цветков своих? И почему судьба порой так быстро нас разлучаешь с милыми?
    3. Я все еще надеюсь на новую встречу с тобой, когда по новой зацветет наша дикая роза.

Golzhimeshkey (Wild Rose)
    1. Wild rose bloom in the wasteland too late, where we walked around with a sweet hand in hand.
    Chorus: Wild Rose is beautiful, only to break it is not possible without pain. And in our life we are suffering, loving those who we do not destiny intended.

2. Why are you, a wild rose so quickly throw off their flowers? And why is the fate of us sometimes so quickly separates with cute?
    3. I still hope for a new meeting with you when the new blossom, our wild rose.

12. roughe said:

Ашыктырма яшьлек ( Не торопи меня молодость)

1. Постой, погоди, молодость, не торопи меня. Еще не время нам стареть.
    Припев: Течет тихонько наша жизнь, уходят годы. Позади остаются прошедшие дни. Спокойно, с миром, дай ,бог, и дальше нам жить.
    2. Не тереби душу, кукушка, считая мои года в остатке, ведь жизненная энергия еще не спала.
    3. Зная цену жизни и ее вкус, в паре с милыми, подобно паре лебедей, дай, бог, и дальше нам дружно жить.

Ashyktyrma yashlek (Do not rush me young)

1. Wait, wait, youth, do not hurry me. Not yet time for us to grow old.
    Chorus: It flows quietly, our life, it takes years. Remain behind the last few days. Quietly, with the world, give, god, and we continue to live.
    2. Not Terebey soul, cuckoo, considering my years in the balance, because the life energy has not yet subsided.
    3. Knowing the value of life and its flavor, paired with a cute, like a pair of swans, forbid, god, and we continue to live together.

13. roughe said:

Туган авылым ( Родная деревня моя)

1. Без меня осталась ты, деревушка моя. Я уехал в далекие края, покинув тебя, не знаю на долго ли. И я не знаю от чего грустит так сильно душа моя.
    Припев: Но знай, родная моя деревушка, мне ничего кроме тебя не нужно. Соскучившись по тебе, я приеду к тебе из далеких краев, прекрасная, любимая моя деревня.
    2. Все песни я тебе посвящаю, земля моя родимая. Ведь здесь прошло мое беззаботное детство, и юность прошла.
    3. Здесь я встретил весну молодости моей, лебедя своего. В мелодиях души пою я про бесконечную любовь к тебе, деревушка моя родная.

Tugan avylym (my native village)

1. I was left without you, my village. I went to distant lands, leaving you, I do not know for how long. And I do not know from what grieves my heart so much.
    Chorus: But know, my own village, I am nothing but you do not need. Do you miss you, I come to you from distant lands, beautiful, my beloved village.
    2. All the songs I'll dedicate my land rodimaya. After all, here was my carefree childhood and adolescence has passed.
    3. Here I met the spring of my youth, my swan. In the melodies of the soul I sing about endless love to thee, my native village.

14. roughe said:

Сагынырсын эле (Ты еще соскучишься и вспомнишь меня)
    1. Ты еще соскучишься и вспомнишь меня, когда чувства переполнят твое сердце, глядя на весеннее половодье, но меня не будет рядом.
    2. Ты вспомнишь меня, когда утром тебя разбудит душераздирающее пение птиц, но меня не будет рядом.
    3. Вспоминая меня осенним тоскливым вечером, загрустит лицо твое, но меня также не будет рядом.
    4. Ты будешь скучать по мне и в зимние бури, и тоска запеленает твои глаза, но меня не будет рядом. Навечно затерялась наша любовь в буранах и до сих пор блуждает в далеких снегах.

Sagynyrsyn ele (You're still bored, and remember me)
    1. You're still bored, and remember me when feelings overflow your heart, looking at the spring tide, but I will not be there.
    2. You will remember me when you wake in the morning heartbreaking singing of birds, but I will not be there.
    3. Remembering my dreary autumn evening, sad face of yours, but I also will not close.
    4. You'll miss me in the winter storms, and longing swaddle your eyes, but I will not be there. Forever lost our love in the snow-storms and are still wandering in the distant snow.

15. roughe said:

Эти назын куреп устек ( Росли с нежностью отца)

1. Ты растил нас, оберегая от всех невзгод жизни, показал дорогу в большую жизнь. Словно маяк освещая нам дорогу, все еще заботишься о нас многие годы.
    Припев: Золотые у тебя руки, святое у тебя сердце, папа. Большой и верной опорой ты являешься для нас всегда. Мы росли с нежностью отца, большое тебе спасибо за это.
    2. Веселый твой нрав и оптимизм освещает наши души светлой радостью. Ты побуждаешь нас творить полезные и святые дела, уча при этом секретам жизни на белом свете.
    3. Мы желаем тебе в твой день рождения здоровья, счастья. Пусть горести и невзгоды обходят тебя стороной.

Eti nazyn kurep ustek (Grew fondly father)

1. You Raised us, protecting against all adversities of life, showed the way to a great life. Like a beacon lighting the way for us still care about us for many years.
    Chorus: Gold in your hands, you have a sacred heart, Dad. A large and loyal support of you is for us always. We grew up with affection his father, a big thank you for it.
    2. Cheerful disposition and your optimism illuminates our souls bright joy. You encourage us to create useful and holy things, teaching with the secrets of life in this world.
    3. We want you in your birthday health and happiness. Let the grief and misery bypass your side.

16. helenefan said:

Огромное спасибо roughe ))) You have a great mother ))) Я люблю очень её песни )))

You should be proud of your mother. Thanks to her again for all those great Tartar stlylish music )))

17. roughe said:

Biography: in russian

Флиза Назырова родилась 15 февраля 1964 года в татарской деревне Савалеево Кармаскалинского района Республики Башкортостан. Поет с десяти лет. С 1981 по 1985 год училась на биологическом факультете Башкирского Государственного Университета (БГУ) и одновременно занималась вокалом, начав свою певческую деятельность. С 1986 года работает научным сотрудником в Институте Биологии Уфимского Научного Центра Российской Академии Наук, в лаборатории почвоведения. В 2003 году получила степень кандидата сельскохозяйственных наук. В 2010 году выпустила свой первый альбом «Узем Соям, Узем Соелям» (Я Люблю и Меня Любят - I love and love me). Имеет двоих детей – сына и дочь. Есть клипы на некоторые песни. Творчество продолжается. На днях записана новая песня.

in english:

Fliza Nazyrova born February 15, 1964 in the Tatar village Savaleevo, Karmaskalinskiy district, Republic of Bashkortostan. Sings with ten years. From 1981 to 1985 she studied at the Faculty of Biology, Bashkir State University (BSU) and has also engaged in singing, beginning her singingactivities. Since 1986, worked as a researcher at the Institute of Biology, Ufa Scientific Center of Russian Academy of Sciences, the laboratory of soil science. In 2003 she received adegree in agricultural sciences. In 2010 they released their first album "Uzem Soyam, Uzem Soelyam" (Я Люблю и Меня Любят - I love and love me). Has two children - a son and a daughter. There are clips of some songs. Creativity continues. A few days ago recorded a new song.

18. helenefan said:

Now I could read and write some Russian, and I've begun to study Tatar language.

19. helenefan said:

Does "өзмә миңа умырзая" mean "подснежник ne pvi mne" po-tatarskij ?

feuersteve said:

Quote Originally Posted by roughe View Post
    Hello, sorry for my English. This artist is my mother. I'll can help you. Write to e-mail nazyfli@mail.ru - is mail of my mother.
    Hello roughe, glad to meet you. And it is nice to meet your mother through her music. (Your english is fine )

Helenefan, I found some of the clips.. I hope everyone at ATL enjoys the singing of Флиза Назырова as much as we do.

1. Ашыктырма Яшьлек - не торопи меня молодость - Do not rush me young
    2. Сары Чячкя - желтые цветы - yellow flowers
    3. Син Туган Кон - твой день рождения - your birthday
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCSeYpUdtfg
    4. Туган Ауылым - родная деревня - native village
    5. Узем Сойям Узем Сойелям - я люблю и меня любят - I love and love me
    6. Уртак Сер - это наш общий секрет - it is our shared secret
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaoRHpbu0TE
    7. Ялгыз Калырмын - не думай что останешься один - Do not think that will remain a
    8. Гольжимешкэй - шиповник (дикая роза) - Wild Rose
    9. Сагынырсын Эле - соскучишься еще и вспомнишь меня - bored still remember me
    10. Эти Назын Куреп Устек - росли с нежностью отца - grew up with his father tenderly

Some other clips that I found:

Йозeк Кашы
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PvLA0g6FoY
    Синеке Булалмадым
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLCQtkaqcYY
    Gott zur Ehr, dem nächsten zur Wehr

What if they gave a fire and nobody came.