Need help finding a song, it's really bugging me!:(

Thread: Need help finding a song, it's really bugging me!:(

Tags: None
  1. -Nora- said:

Red face Need help finding a song, it's really bugging me!:(

Hi peeps!

I've been looking for a song for 6 months now, and for some reason I can't seem to find it. The problem is, that I don't know a whole lot about the song, I do know this:

It's sung by a girl/woman who doesn't appear to be older than 30, she has a fairly high voice, especially during this part of the song: but now that you're gone(which sounds like this: but nooooow that you're goohoneee) I've tried to look for it on google, but when I try searching using ''but now that you're gone'' not one of the google links seems to be the song, so i'm fairly certain it's not called ''now that you're gone''..

It's seems to be a pretty well-known song, since my aunt knows that particular line as well, and even know what i'm talking about when I try to imitate the line as it's sung(but for some reason, she can't think of the title either--')

Doe anyone know which song i'm talking about? It would be greatly appreciated.

Untouchable said:

Maybe it's since you've been gone-Kelly Clarkson?
    Instead of now maybe it could be "since"

3. -Nora- said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Maybe it's since you've been gone-Kelly Clarkson?
    Instead of now maybe it could be "since"
    Nope, it's definately not that one. Kelly Clarkson's song is much more of a rock-pop song, this song was really not like that at all. It was much more of a ''sappy'' song! But thanks for your suggestion!

Untouchable said:

Try to explain "sappy" Because right now I'm thinking of Now that you're gone by Sheryl Crow

5. -Nora- said:

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Try to explain "sappy" Because right now I'm thinking of Now that you're gone by Sheryl Crow
    Aiii.. eeehmm.. I don't know, I don't think I heard any piano. I know that the ''but now that you're gone'' is part of the chorus, and that there aren't any added voices. It kinda sounds like a song from a movie.
    It's not now that you're gone by sheryl crowl either, i've already tried that one. The voice of the girl who sings this reaches a much higher pitch when she sings the ''noooow'' part. I don't really know how to explain it. I do know that her voice is ''lighter'' than sheryl's.

Untouchable said:

The only other one I can think of is by Anna Fegi because Alicia Keys always plays the piano.

7. pianoman74 said:

maybe Avril Lavigne?

8. -Nora- said:

Quote Originally Posted by pianoman74 View Post
    maybe Avril Lavigne?
    Nope, it's not hers either I'm gonna check out the anna fergi song now, her voice does sound just about right(just checked out another song of her!)

9. Tachusischus said:

Could it be Mariah carey? Possibly "can't live"?

10. Claybricks said:

The lyric 'Now that you're gone' reminds me of this hit song...

Freda Payne - Band Of Gold {1970}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIDeK7bVfUk

Dan