i need girl help

Thread: i need girl help

Tags: None
  1. tylersheehy said:

Default i need girl help

im a guy im lookin for a song that can describe how i feel about this girl. she told me she loves me and i love her too but i havent told her cuz i dont want to let he know till she changes her ways. she smokes, does drugs, and flirts constintly and i told her to change it and we can think about goin out. basicly i want a song that says, i love her but not what she does. something along those lines. please please help. any questions feel free to ask...anything to find a song
  2. paradise21 said:

I don't know if you will like any of these but here are some that might work, hope you enjoy (:

*Please be good to me - Menudo
    *Starlight - Muse
    *Hey ya - Goo Goo Dolls <----- (about a person wanting this girl, but she is so

lost in herself she doesn't think she could love him back.
    But he just wants to save her.)

*Surrender - Evanescence
  3. tylersheehy said:

Quote Originally Posted by paradise21 View Post
    I don't know if you will like any of these but here are some that might work, hope you enjoy (:

*Please be good to me - Menudo
    *Starlight - Muse
    *Hey ya - Goo Goo Dolls <----- (about a person wanting this girl, but she is so

lost in herself she doesn't think she could love him back.
    But he just wants to save her.)

*Surrender - Evanescence
    those do work but im still looking for something a little more. thank you very much though, i appreciate it!
    i really like the goo goo dolls one, its been one of my favorites for a while but i need it about a guy who wants a girl but at the same time doesnt want her cuz all the bad things she does. if ANYONE can find something like this let me know. its not too late...thanks guys
  4. tylersheehy said:

oh how bout a song like a guy trying to play hard to get when deep down inside he really loves her but doesnt wanna admit it to her cuz hes afrait to get hurt. i think that SHOULD be easier to find. although all the searching ive done i cant find one. any help guys?