From She's The Man movie

Thread: From She's The Man movie

Tags: None
  1. maine2323 said:

Quote Originally Posted by jennif08 View Post
    does anyone know the song that plays when viola duke and the other 2 guys arrive at the carnival
    that song is 4ever by the veronicas

2. uhh_duhh said:

Default answer

Quote Originally Posted by Ilvkenndrck125 View Post
    Does anybody know the song when duke gets off his bike and takes his helmet off and sees olivia kissing the real sebastion?? it is the song playing in the back ground and it is only a small section of the song but i need to know the song title and the artist please!!!!! it is killing me!!!!!!
    yeah its called love by matt white it was killing me too!!

3. Kelizabeth21 said:

Red face Song at the end of Corwall game

I was wondering if anyone knew what song/artist was playing after the Corwall game (towards the end of the movie) when Viola watches Duke walk away. Its a slower ballad with a guy singing. Its not on the soundtrack. Can anybody help?

4. musicgirl_28 said:

Hold You In My Arms - By Ray LaMontagne

YouTube - Ray Lamontagne Hold you in my Arms

5. kdues1 said:

does anyone no the song when duke is helpin viola (sebastion) with soccer on the field and then the coach see's her??

6. musicgirl_28 said:

Quote Originally Posted by kdues1 View Post
    does anyone no the song when duke is helpin viola (sebastion) with soccer on the field and then the coach see's her??
    Love and Memories - by O.A.R.
    YouTube - OAR - Love and Memories (Music Video)
    Last edited by musicgirl_28; 10-10-2007 at 09:27 PM. Reason: added video

7. bandie678 said:

Default real sebastin-olivia kiss

Does anybody know the song when duke gets off his bike and takes his helmet off and sees olivia kissing the real sebastion?? it is the song playing in the back ground and it is only a small section of the song but i need to know the song title and the artist please!!!!! it is killing me!!!!!!
    ya its killling me im looking for that oune to! some one help please, did you find it ilvkenndrck?

8. bandie678 said:

Quote Originally Posted by omgitsjustme View Post
    that song was made for the movie only so its a very short song put you can find it by searching for it with this title 'kissing booth makeout' by Nathan Wang
    no theres another on ethat plays at the carnival its called oh la la by goldfrapp

9. bandie678 said:

Quote Originally Posted by bandie678 View Post
    ya its killling me im looking for that oune to! some one help please, did you find it ilvkenndrck?
    oh i found it its love by matt whitee!!!!

10. tori12345 said:

yerr i do its love- matt white

11. Rangis said:

Default song at around 12:20 in the movie

what is the name of the song at around 12:20 in the movie, when viola steps out of the car as sebastian at illyria?

12. Rangis said:

anyone?

13. musicgirl_28 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Rangis View Post
    what is the name of the song at around 12:20 in the movie, when viola steps out of the car as sebastian at illyria?
    She Is The Man - By Nathan Wang

Song #9
    http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/7031784/a/She's+The+Man.htm

14. Rangis said:

thank you very much

15. musicgirl_28 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Rangis View Post
    thank you very much
    You're very welcome

16. empireearth801 said:

Quote Originally Posted by k8 View Post
    Does anyone know the song playing when Sebastian and Duke are playing football....I think its the part where he turns to leave and she's still playing and the coach sees her. PLZ someone, I've been going crazy
    The song is called Love and Memories by a band called OAR

17. its that girl Jade said:

Quote Originally Posted by scarletending View Post
    Does anyone know the song where Viola trys out for the boys soccer team, its a hip hop/reggae song and it says something like "jump up if you're feelings good" and "move your body side to side" please let me know on
    aim: scarlet ending
    yeah its called jump up by: da beat bros

18. its that girl Jade said:

Quote Originally Posted by Kelizabeth21 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knew what song/artist was playing after the Corwall game (towards the end of the movie) when Viola watches Duke walk away. Its a slower ballad with a guy singing. Its not on the soundtrack. Can anybody help?
    yeah its called Hold me in your arms By: Ray Lamontagne

19. its that girl Jade said:

Quote Originally Posted by k8 View Post
    Does anyone know the song playing when Sebastian and Duke are playing football....I think its the part where he turns to leave and she's still playing and the coach sees her. PLZ someone, I've been going crazy
    Love and Memories By: O.A.R

20. its that girl Jade said:

Quote Originally Posted by kkellyyy View Post
    does anyone know what song in the movie goes liek "drowning, deep in side the water" "drowningg" or something liek that, they keep saying drowning in somethin, its in the scene where duke is teaching sabatian skills and vinny jones is up in the stands watching? PLEASE I'M DYING HERE!!
    love and memories By: O.A.R