From She's The Man movie

Thread: From She's The Man movie

Tags: None
  1. prttywthapistol said:

Default From She's The Man movie

Does anyone know what song plays during the ending credits to this movie?

2. realistic.beauty said:

Move Along by The All American Rejects <333
    Last edited by realistic.beauty; 03-31-2006 at 04:52 PM.

3. Amanda7 said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by prttywthapistol
    Does anyone know what song plays during the ending credits to this movie?

I was looking for the same thing! If you find out, please please please IM me on AIM @ iits that dork x

thanks so much!

4. rezzikez said:

Thats great but does anyone know the song at the beggining when she's playing football on the beach?

5. upthestairs87 said:

It's called No Sleep 2Nite by the Faders. It's also on the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Soundtrack

6. greeneyes1215 said:

hey does anyone know that song that was playing when duke starts to teach viola (sebastion) soccer skills and then the song plays for a while up until she gets hit in the crotch by the soccer ball? It sort of sounds jamaican and all I remember is something like, "listen to the music... everything's alright..."
    I really hope someone remembers, I really liked that song.

7. JennXer said:

Default Check out this website for the answer ...

Q: Hey does anyone know the song from when they are playing soccer and Amanda is dancing? Then everyone starts dancing after she accidentally starts dancing on the coach.... (from khaki in maryland)
    A: It's called "International" by Chali 2Na. (thanks to manda, los lunas, new mexico, usa)

http://www.soundtrackinfo.com/ost.asp?soundtrack=5487

8. Ilvkenndrck125 said:

Talking Needs Help!!!

Does anybody know the song when duke gets off his bike and takes his helmet off and sees olivia kissing the real sebastion?? it is the song playing in the back ground and it is only a small section of the song but i need to know the song title and the artist please!!!!! it is killing me!!!!!!

9. jc said:

Default Hey i have that one!

Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes1215
    hey does anyone know that song that was playing when duke starts to teach viola (sebastion) soccer skills and then the song plays for a while up until she gets hit in the crotch by the soccer ball? It sort of sounds jamaican and all I remember is something like, "listen to the music... everything's alright..."
    I really hope someone remembers, I really liked that song.
    The name of the song i think your after is "somebody" by "slightly stoopid"
    Its a good song! and thanks to the person who knew the song in the opening credits

jc~

10. kara said:

does anyone know the name and artist of the song thats being played after Sebastien and Viola are talking on their beds and then outside of the soccer ground practising skills??

11. ssygyal said:

Hey...does anyone know what song is playing when viola is walking home listening 2 her music on her headphones and then monique calls her sebastien?

12. vanilla_lush said:

Quote Originally Posted by ssygyal
    Hey...does anyone know what song is playing when viola is walking home listening 2 her music on her headphones and then monique calls her sebastien?

----> I'd like to know too!!! Driving me nuts. It sounds really cool. Anyone anyone pls...<-------

13. tikigurl293 said:

Default From she's the man

Does anyone know what song plays when Sebastian suddenly becomes popular and he is walking up the steps. The same song also plays in the debutante ball deleted scene

14. protege said:

Default tikigurl293

Quote Originally Posted by tikigurl293
    Does anyone know what song plays when Sebastian suddenly becomes popular and he is walking up the steps. The same song also plays in the debutante ball deleted scene
    Its called let go by david lichens

15. tikigurl293 said:

No I don't think so...it's in the deleted scene not the actual ball. The song sorta sounds like rap/hip pop

16. vanilla_lush said:

the song when viola walking home and have her ipod plugged and monique running after her -------> it's matt white "wasteland". that's what i've read.

and.......there's a matt white, and there's a matt white band. two different artists. the last one is actually better.

haven't heard the whole song. anyone have the lyrics?

17. jennif08 said:

does anyone know the song that plays when viola duke and the other 2 guys arrive at the carnival

18. omgitsjustme said:

the song when she's playing football on the beach is 'no sleep tonight' by The Faders

19. omgitsjustme said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jennif08
    does anyone know the song that plays when viola duke and the other 2 guys arrive at the carnival

that song was made for the movie only so its a very short song put you can find it by searching for it with this title 'kissing booth makeout' by Nathan Wang

20. omgitsjustme said:

Quote Originally Posted by vanilla_lush
    ----> I'd like to know too!!! Driving me nuts. It sounds really cool. Anyone anyone pls...<-------
    the song is called 'wasteland' by matt white