English translation...."Per vivere"....Laura pausini

Thread: English translation...."Per vivere"....Laura pausini

Tags: None

DR__ADEL said:

Default English translation...."Per vivere"....Laura pausini

Ciao a tutti ,

come state ?...

===============================
    Questa strada č la mia casa che non ho..................This streat is my house that i don't own
    il soffitto č un grande cielo splendido.......................the ceiling is a large beautiful sky
    se potessi volerei da un angelo...............................If I could,I would fly as an angel "why is "da" used here ? i didn't have problems with da before but now i see it has many uses i dunno "

per giocare insieme a lui sopra la luna......................to play together with him over the moon "then da means with an angel or to an angel "

questa strada di baracche sbattute la......................this streat of "sbattute? " cabins
    dove abita la nostra povertā....................................where our poverty lives
    č la scuola dei bambini come me...........................and the school of children like me
    che hanno per maestre fame e lacrime..................who have hunger and tears for there teahers

Vivere sembra impossibile qui................................living seems impossible here
    come accendere nel mare un falo.........................like lighetning a bonfire in the sea
    č un mondo senza regole.....................................it's a world without rules
    č un brutto film che un giorno scordero..............it's an ugly film that i will forget one day

Questa strada di tristezza e polvere...................this streat of sadness and dust
    senza mamme di carezze e favole......................without a mom of jokes and tales
    ma č qui che vedo il Dio della cittā....................but it's here that i see the God of the city
    ed č lui che mi dara' la libertā..........................and it's he who will give me the liberity

Vivere č un gioco a perdere qui........................living is a game to lose here
    č scappare la prigione dei 'no'.........................it's escaping the prison of "no"
    č respirare colla per essere...........................it's breathing glue to be
    ladri di attimi 'credere...................................thieves of moments of belief
    che ci riesci a vivere....................................mmmm ...i know the words but i can't build a sentence

Dentro me cerchero' quella fede che non ho................inside me,i will search for that i don't have
    dall'amore anch'io cosi rinascero................................from love,even me , will be reborn

Vivere com'č difficile qui............................................how it's hard to live here
    quando gridi al cielo 'kyrie eleison'...........................when u shout to the sky "??!!""
    ma se vincere un miracolo non si puo.....................again i can't build a meaningful sentence :$
    so che io non mi arrendero....................................i know that i won't surrender
    di volermi libero............................................ ........of my will to be free
    Vivere forse č possibile qui...................................life-maybe- is possible here
    ce l'avrai pietā di noi 'kyrie eleison'......................there you will have pitty for us "??"
    signore la mia strada io trovero...........................i'll find my way
    con te camminero......................................... ........i'll walk with you
    per vivere per vivere ...........................................to live to live
    ==================================

hmmmm my translation isn't in it's best shape i know :O.....

thanks in advance :$

baby_girl_ said:

Quote Originally Posted by DR__ADEL View Post
    Ciao a tutti ,

come state ?...

===============================
    Questa strada č la mia casa che non ho..................This street is my house that i don't own
    il soffitto č un grande cielo splendido.......................the ceiling is a large beautiful sky
    se potessi volerei da un angelo...............................If I could,I would fly to an angel

per giocare insieme a lui sopra la luna......................to play together with him over the moon "then da means with an angel or to an angel " / "da" means "to" = to an angel

questa strada di baracche sbattute la......................this street of broken/peaky cabins
    dove abita la nostra povertā....................................where our poverty lives
    č la scuola dei bambini come me...........................it's the school of children like me
    che hanno per maestre fame e lacrime..................who have hunger and tears for their teachers

Vivere sembra impossibile qui................................living seems impossible here
    come accendere nel mare un falo.........................like lightening a bonfire in the sea
    č un mondo senza regole.....................................it's a world without rules
    č un brutto film che un giorno scordero..............it's an ugly film that i will forget one day

Questa strada di tristezza e polvere...................this street of sadness and dust
    senza mamme di carezze e favole......................without mothers to caress you, without tales
    ma č qui che vedo il Dio della cittā....................but it's here that i see the God of the city / but here it's where I see the God of the city
    ed č lui che mi dara' la libertā..........................and it's he who will give me the liberty / and He's going to give me freedom

Vivere č un gioco a perdere qui........................living is a game to lose here
    č scappare la prigione dei 'no'.........................it's escaping the prison of "no"
    č respirare colla per essere...........................it's breathing glue to become
    ladri di attimi 'credere...................................thieves of moments ,it's believing
    che ci riesci a vivere....................................that one can live

Dentro me cerchero' quella fede che non ho................inside me,i will searchthat faith that i don't have
    dall'amore anch'io cosi rinascero................................from love,even me , will reborn

Vivere com'č difficile qui............................................how it's hard to live here
    quando gridi al cielo 'kyrie eleison'...........................when u shout to the sky this "kyrie eleison" it's something written or copied by mistake inside the song, it has nothing to do with it
    ma se vincere un miracolo non si puo.....................but if winning a miracle it's impossible
    so che io non mi arrendero....................................i know that i won't surrender
    di volermi libero............................................ ........of my will to be free
    Vivere forse č possibile qui...................................life-maybe- is possible here
    ce l'avrai pietā di noi 'kyrie eleison'......................have mercy on us
    signore la mia strada io trovero...........................God, i'll find my way
    con te camminero......................................... ........i'll walk with you
    per vivere per vivere ...........................................to live to live
    ==================================

hmmmm my translation isn't in it's best shape i know :O.....

thanks in advance :$
    Here it is

DR__ADEL said:

again and again , thank you baby girl

baby_girl_ said:

Anytime