Saw a video, but can't find the song.

Thread: Saw a video, but can't find the song.

Tags: female vocal, music video
  1. Smokijs said:

Default Saw a video, but can't find the song.

Hey, im desperate here, today I was randomly watching TV, when I stopped at VH1's Superchart program and there was playing a song which immediately took my attention, I was 100% sure that in the end of the video there will be the title of the song, because I thinked like that I didn't pay any attention to lyrics so now I can't find it. Music video is probably new, it's some indie based theme, an asian girl just like running forward and behind her there are 3-4 or persons, probably 3 guys and 1 girl, dressed like somekinda ninjas. Probably they are the band members which performs this song. I know the description is hilarious, but still, I really just don't have any other info that I could share. I have been searching google and other music webpages for like atleast 3hours, still with no success. At first i tought it could be The Sounds vocal, guess I was wrong. But still the vocal is female and a bit similar voice to The Sounds vocal. If someone could help me find it, I would be SO thankful.

2. Smokijs said:

*bump* please people, if I wont find it, I will lose all hope in mankind.