The Game interview (ENGLISH)

Thread: The Game interview (ENGLISH)

Tags: None

NalimYep said:

Default The Game interview (ENGLISH)

English please?

THE GAME EN INTERVIEW SUR BANLIEUEWEB.FR!

Tu es venu faire quoi sur Paris?
    Je me détends. J'étais en tournée et j'avais trois jours de libre, on m'a demandé où je voulais les passer et je me suis dis que j'allais faire un tour à Paris.

Tu as fais un featuring avec un rappeur français, La Fouine. Tu peux nous en parler?
    La Fouine c'est comme mon frère. On discutait et il m'a dit qu'il voulait faire un morceau, on a fait le morceau, on a tourné le clip, je crois qu'il va le sortir le 15 décembre, et tous les fans français vont avoir la chance de l'écouter. Par contre je rap en français sur ce morceau.

Tu écoutes de la musique française?
    Oui.

Quel genre?
    Avant de rencontrer La Fouine j'écoutais Booba, et j'ai fait un morceau avec Rohff. Rohff est mieux. Et puis j'ai rencontré La Fouine et c'est le meilleur!

Le meilleur rappeur de France?
    Exact.

Dans le futur tu feras un autre featuring avec un rappeur français?
    Non. Seulement La Fouine! Ou peut-être un chanteur, ou peut-être que je trouverais un nouveau rappeur français qui signera sur mon label. On a commencé un nouveau label il y a deux jours appelé "KUSHOUTS", avec des nouveaux rappeurs français.

Quels sont tes futurs projets?
    Mon futur projet est de rester en vie.

Il y a deux ans tu as sorti ton album L.A.X. Tu penses que c'est ton dernier?
    Non, je reviens bientôt. Très bientôt.

2. Faayzaah' said:

THE GAME - INTERVIEW ON BANLIEUEWEB.FR

What are you doing in Paris?
    I'm just chilling. I went on tour and I had three days off, they asked me where do I want to go, so I said I want to spend them in Paris.

You worked on a collaboration with the french rapper La Fouine. Can you tell us about it?
    La Fouine is like my brother. I talked to him and he said he wanted to do a song, we did the song, we shot the video, I think it's going to drop on December 15th, and all the french fans will get the chance to check it out. By the way the thing about it is I'm rapping in french.

Do you listen to french music?
    Yeah.

What kind?
    Before I met La Fouine I used to listen to Booba, and I did a song with Rohff. Rohff is better. But then I met La Fouine and he's the best!

The best rapper in France?
    Exactly.

Will you work on a collaboration with another french rapper?
    No. Only La Fouine! Or maybe a singer, or maybe I'll find a new french rapper and I'll sign him to my label. We started a new label two days ago, called "KUSHOUTS", with new upcoming french rappers.

What's your future project?
    My future project is to stay alive.

Two years ago your album L.A.X. came out. Do you think it's the last one?
    No, I'm coming back soon. Real soon.

3. Faayzaah' said:

Heyyy I've just found the video, you can actually watch it here (all english)!

NalimYep said:

Thank you once again!!