Is someone interested in writing lyrics for the following song?? (Katy Perry style)

Thread: Is someone interested in writing lyrics for the following song?? (Katy Perry style)

Tags: beats, instrumental, katy perry, melody, music
  1. dominik said:

Smile Is someone interested in writing lyrics for the following song?? (Katy Perry style)

This is just a sample containing the first two parts of the song:

song1-instrumental.mp3

Here's an idea for the melody played on the piano:

song1-melody.mp3

Is anyone interested?

Let's say the deadline is 28 February 2011

2. dominik said:

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie2
    Hey,
    I'm new here, how's it going?

"The most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently" - Pema Chodron

---
    Jessie
    http://jessie2.psend.com
    Hey Jessie2,

thank you for your message Unfortunately not very well I think there are no Katy Perry fans here in the forum or the good writers simply have better things to do We have got a lot of lyrics so far but only one seems to be useful

Best regards,
    Dominik

3. dominik said:

Smile 2 new ideas for the melody

Ok, since we have got only a few lyrics that fit the melody so far, here are 2 more ideas for the melody.

song1-melody2.mp3

song1-melody3.mp3

4. SlimCahill said:

Wow I really like your melodies I know I could write to them but I may already have something that fits. I will see what I have. If not i will try to write one. I've got over 200 lyrics written.

5. sinkorswim said:

Hey I am definitely interested. . . Just listen to the first song and will come up with some lyrics. . . I've written lyrics since like the 6th grade so hopefully you like it . . . is someone singing to the song already???