Douzi - Enti chaghla beli

Thread: Douzi - Enti chaghla beli

Tags: douzi arab music maroc
  1. <3Anamaghrabi<3 said:

Default Douzi - Enti chaghla beli

Hi everybody. i was wondering if someone could wright one of douzis songs with latin lethers sence i am trying everyday to learn arabic so i can talk to my moroccan family :P so i listen to arabic music every day. heres the name of the song: Nti li chagla bali. i cant find any translation anywhere :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6DM7laymOw here is the link
    Last edited by larosa; 01-09-2011 at 05:19 AM.

2. CZAREK2581 said:

Quote Originally Posted by <3Anamaghrabi<3 View Post
    Hi everybody. i was wondering if someone could wright one of douzis songs with latin lethers sence i am trying everyday to learn arabic so i can talk to my moroccan family :P so i listen to arabic music every day. heres the name of the song: Nti li chagla bali. i cant find any translation anywhere :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6DM7laymOw here is the link
    My advice is to try to learn some Maroccan Arabic from books that you can buy easily via net
    Songs will not help you much if you are beginnerunless you will be singing with them only

3. <3Anamaghrabi<3 said:

I allways sing with the song :P i learn how to pronounce new words all the time. i know how to sing some arabic songsv :P for example i just learn the lyrics som ''ana maghrabi appa ft douzi'' ana maghrabi, ana maghrabi, ardi wa asli wa demi maghrabi, ana maghrabi, ana maghrabi n beghi beladi wa ardi jedadi XD

4. Aliciaah said:

I will do it very soon inshallah tomorrow

5. <3Anamaghrabi<3 said:

Does some1 know any link so i can se cause i really want to learn how to correctyl to sing hes song. i think i have masterd 70% of the arabic part but i think it would be easier if i could read it. Rbbi Ykhallik to every one you.

6. Aliciaah said:

Why don't you put the parts that you understand & then we will correct it if there's some errors ?
    If you want I can help you if you want to learn Arabic, i'm Algerian

7. <3Anamaghrabi<3 said:

El7amdul illah!! :P I know like Nti chaghla bali it means like your all thats in my head (toughts) or somthing like that. i know how to say som word but not what they mean. for example Nti yalla habiba. ''hobak gazad bali'' and whats after that its a bit difficult to wright. thats like all i know from the song atm XD

VivaPalestina said:

Kont ra7 jaribha until I saw your comment w nataret

Quote Originally Posted by Aliciaah View Post
    I will do it very soon inshallah tomorrow
    I loveeee this song Wait I love all his songs... haha

ntii cha3'la bali
    nti yali7ba
    7obek zad hbali
    lamor winaaa
    3omrii mo7al mo7al yinsak el bal

nti il3omr dyali
    nti 3ashqi w ma7bobi
    somek 3andi 3'ali
    nti sahri w maktoobi

turkish -> askim = my love

ma zal ma zal dim 3alek nis2al

more turkish

nti cha3'la bali
    nti yali 7biba
    7obek zad hbali
    lamour winaa

more turkish -> cok seviyroum = I love you alot!

yama 3lek lagoni
    klamhom 3'er ma3aki
    wallah ma himoni
    3arefhom adyali

turkish

nti cha3'la bali
    nti yali 7biba
    7obek zad hbali
    lamour wina

turkish seviyroum!

3omri mo7al mo7al yinsak elbal

nti il3omr dyali
    nti 3ashqi w ma7bobi
    somek 3andi 3'ali
    nti sahri w maktoobi

ma zal ma zal dimaaa 3alek nisaaaal

Beautiful voice I have right? Let me know Alicia if you want me to give it a shot before

9. Aliciaah said:

Ya helwi iza badik tejarbi tfadali

10. <3Anamaghrabi<3 said:

Shokran Bzzaf!!!!! thank you allot. i am truly greatfull. if i can do anything thats possible to do, just tell me and i do what i can. i know alot about hardware in PCs and some softwear. i know about speakers and so and allso about TVs. mostly electronic products in general. feal free to ask what ever you want.

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by <3Anamaghrabi<3 View Post
    Shokran Bzzaf!!!!! thank you allot. i am truly greatfull. if i can do anything thats possible to do, just tell me and i do what i can. i know alot about hardware in PCs and some softwear. i know about speakers and so and allso about TVs. mostly electronic products in general. feal free to ask what ever you want.
    I have a question...why does my ipod only play from one speaker? And no the problem is not with the headphones

I'm trying to learn darija not that its working, its very hard and different to other arabic dialects, but here is my try, Alicia will correct it for you later inshallah when she has time I'm guessing you dont want the turkish?

ntii cha3'la bali
    You're the one occupying my mind
    nti yali7ba
    You're my love
    7obek zad hbali
    Your love increased my craziness
    lamor winaaa
    L'amor..??
    3omrii mo7al mo7al yinsak el bal
    Its impossible for the mind to forget you

nti il3omr dyali
    You're my life
    nti 3ashqi w ma7bobi
    You're my love and passion
    somek 3andi 3'ali
    Your nearness? is dear to me
    nti sahri w maktoobi
    Your my late nights and my destiny

ma zal ma zal dim 3alek nis2al
    Still still, I still ask about you always

yama 3lek lagoni
    How often they found me with you
    klamhom 3'er ma3aki
    I dont talk with other than you
    wallah ma himoni
    I swear they're not important to me
    3arefhom adyali
    I know them...?

12. <3Anamaghrabi<3 said:

When you say one speaker do you mean the one on the Iphone? or do you mean the speaker in the headphones? cause on the ipod/iphone one is a speaker and the other 1 is a microphone. The sound is only in Mono and not stereo. if its the headphones that you only get sound from 1 speaker it can be that its somthing wrong in the ipods connection to the headphones. the output may be broken. or it could be some setting in the ipod that lets you change left and right channel. so try look in the settings in the phone and if that does not help then its somthing faulty with your ipod. :P ma Salama

VivaPalestina said:

Its a new ipod, do you think it could be faulty? I've tried different headphones but only the right one works How do I change it from mono setting? On the computer?

14. Aliciaah said:

Great job habibti !! There's just 2 things :

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    nti 3ashqi w ma7bobi
    You're my love and passion
    You're my love & my baby.

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    somek 3andi 3'ali
    Your nearness? is dear to me
    You're so precious/dear to me.

Ya Noor are you sure ur not from the Maghreb ? :P <3.

VivaPalestina said:

Thank you habibti!

Only in my dreams ma puce

16. <3Anamaghrabi<3 said:

The mono setting should be in the Ipod. so look if you can find any. I dont use apples pruduct so much. but check the settings and if nothing works then i thinks its faulty Ipod. and you should talk to the reseller.

VivaPalestina said:

Thank you I've tried looking at the settings but nothing *sad* aah well, at least this way I will only deafen one ear

18. <3Anamaghrabi<3 said:

hehe. but you could try to download another media player inte the ipod from apstore. maybe its the softwear thats buggy or somthing.