Cyrine Abdel Nor - Enta lameen

Thread: Cyrine Abdel Nor - Enta lameen

Tags: None

LOVELYMIRABELA said:

Default Cyrine Abdel Nor - Enta lameen

Can some one try to help me and correct me

خلي الحب يعيش كتير كتير خلي الحب يكون كتير كبير خلي عمر الليل يطول يطول وخليك حدي
    5aly el7ob y3aysh ktir ktir 5aly el7ob ykon kter kter 5aly 3omr elleyl yTool yTool we 5liik 7ady
    let the love live more more let the love be more let the night of lifetime be long be long and remain beside me
    حبيبي على طول خلي الاحلام بعيوني تنام عمر الغرام يمحي الايام انت حبيبي وحظنك امان لاخر الزمان
    7abibi 3la tool 5aly al7alam b3ayony tnaam 3omr el3’aram ym7y elayam enta 7abibi we 7aZnak amaan la5ar elzaman
    my love always let the dream of my eye to sleep life of passion erase the days my love and ur arms the end of last night
    خلي الاحلام بعيوني تنام عمر الغرام يمحي الايام انت حبيبي وحظنك امان لاخر الزمان
    انت لمين انت لمين والبي والبك مين لم بتبعد عني الي الي انت لمين
    enta lameen enta lameen welby w elbak miin lam betb3ad 3any elly elly enta lameen
    who own you ? who own you ? and ur heart ……..from me who own you?
    التكرار يعلم الشطار-practice makes perfect

songlover26 said:

Excuse Me ATLians People need help here

3. Gole Yas said:

خلي الحب يعيش كتير كتير.. خلي الحب يكون كتير كبير.. خلي عمر الليل يطول يطول.. وخليك حدي حبيبي على طول
    5aly el7ob y3aysh ktir ktir 5aly el7ob ykon kter kter 5aly 3omr elleyl yTool yTool we 5liik 7ady
    let the love live more and more, let the love grow bigger, let the length of the night prolong more and more, and always stay beside me my love
    خلي الاحلام بعيوني تنام.. عمر الغرام يمحي الايام.. انت حبيبي وحظنك امان.. لاخر الزمان
    5aly al7alam b3ayony tnaam 3omr el3’aram ym7y elayam enta 7abibi we 7aZnak amaan la5ar elzaman
    let the dreams sleep in my eyes, and the life of love erase the days, you are my love and your embrace is safe, until the end of time
    خلي الاحلام بعيوني تنام عمر الغرام يمحي الايام انت حبيبي وحظنك امان لاخر الزمان

انت لمين انت لمين والبي والبك مين لم بتبعد عني الي الي انت لمين
    enta lameen enta lameen welby w elbak miin lam betb3ad 3any elly elly enta lameen
    who are you for? Who are you for? And who is my heart and who is yours? When you’re far away from me, tell me who are you for?

songlover26 said:

Thanks
    Der Aaye Darust Aaye

5. Gole Yas said:

your very welcome..
    and i have no idea what the part in purple says !! =P

songlover26 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Gole Yas View Post
    your very welcome..
    and i have no idea what the part in purple says !! =P
    Well in Hindi it means
    "You may came late but you came fine" a common saying