Джордан - Какво съм ти виновен Is the translation right?

Thread: Джордан - Какво съм ти виновен Is the translation right?

Tags: None

yosis said:

Red face Джордан - Какво съм ти виновен Is the translation right?

Hello everyone, I translated this song, and I wanted to know if the translation is correct, if not then you can
    Fix my mistakes
    Thanks
    Здравейте на всички, съм превел тази песен, и аз исках да знам дали преводът е правилен, ако има грешки, можете да ги редактирате Благодаря

[IEnC2aFVjng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEnC2aFVjng[/video]
    [roiYx84wuEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roiYx84wuEY[/video]
    Last edited by yosis; 06-29-2011 at 06:46 PM.

mitko92 said:

Its not right

yosis said:

Ok, strange to me that's not true, usually right dictionary
    Can someone please fix what is not right here?

Citycat said:

No online dictionary or tools designed for instant translating will soon or ever replace human brains.

I'll translate some song parts...

От разтояние напиваш ме с очи
    From a distance, you're making me feel as if I'm drunk (just) by looking at me (she's looking at him from a distance and he's falling for her, therefore he feels as if he's drunk. The English people use more "high upon your love" than drunk, but you get the point.)
    изпълваш вените ми ти
    You're filling/blocking my veins
    какво желание в ума ми се върти
    what a desire (lust) is spinning in my mind
    познай три пъти
    guess 3 times
    и жокер ще ти дам и той ще е голям,
    I'll give you a joker (wild card) and it's going to be big*
    но трябва да сме на саме
    but we should be alone
    не ми прави на пук сценарият е друг
    don't make me jealous, it's a different kind of scenario
    ти нямаш ли сърце.
    don't you have a heart?

Chorus:
    Какво съм ти виновен, че в тебе съм влюбен
    Why do you blame me for being in love with you
    без твоята любов казвам ти съм изгубен
    I'm telling you that I'm lost without your love
    не разбивай ти мойте мечти
    don't shatter my dreams
    аз този филм съм го гледал преди.
    I've seen that movie before.
    Какво съм ти виновен, че в тебе съм влюбен
    Why do you blame me for being in love with you**
    без твоята любов казвам ти съм изгубен
    I'm telling you that I'm lost without your love
    искаш или да чакам те ела да ми разкажеш играта сега./2
    Do you want me to wait for you? Come here to explain that game to me now./2

*there's sexual connotation in this line - I guess by "жокер" he means his ***** lol
    **or - How is it my fault that I'm in love with you
    Last edited by Citycat; 01-05-2011 at 09:06 AM.

Tina`bambina said:

Hi,I'll try to explain and translate some things which are difficult for you It's not enough just to translate Bulgarian with a dictionnary,cuz our language is full with comparisons,metaphores,dialects and sometimes it's just foul Which is btw with every language,so the dictionnary can't give u everytime the right idea.

От разстояние напиваш ме с очи - From a distance,u make me drunk with your eyes
    u wrote "The remote drunk me with eyes " the remote means - далечният,отдалеченият,мътният

изпълваш вените ми ти - u fill my veins (that's right )

какво желание в ума ми се върти - what a desire I got in my minds
    u wrote - "What will my mind is spinning " - u translated the word "желание" like "will",but that means "воля"(strenght,determination,strong will),and our "желание" is - desire,wish

познай ОТ три пъти - guess in three times (i'm also not sure about that translation, it means "u have 3 times to find the answer)

и жокер ще ти дам и той ще е голям, - and i'll give u a joker and it will be a big one (your translation is ok here)

но трябва да сме насаме - but we have to be in private
    u wrote "but we must be on time",which means "трябва да сме навреме" 1.насаме - in private 2.навреме - on time

не ми прави напук сценарият е друг - don't spite me,this is another scenario
    u wrote - "I do not do in spite scenario is another " which means "аз правя напук",but here we have "ТИ (you) не прави НА МЕН (to me) напук"

ти нямаш ли сърце. - don't u have a heart? ( that's a rhetorical question,we have the interrogative particle "ли")

Какво съм ти виновен, че в тебе съм влюбен - Why i have to be guilty that i'm in love with u/How is it my fault that I'm in love with you
    u wrote "What am I guilty that I love thee " in this case "какво съм ти виновен" means "why u think i'm guilty"
    без твоята любов казвам ти съм изгубен - I'm telling u,without your love,i'm lost (here your translation is correct,only the present perfect )

не разбивай ти моите мечти - don't break my dreams ("do not you" is just "don't" - imperative form)

аз този филм съм го гледал преди. - i've seen this movie before (without "i have this movie",which means "аз имам този филм")

Какво съм ти виновен, че в тебе съм влюбен - Why i have to be guilty that i'm in love with u/How is it my fault that I'm in love with you

без твоята любов казвам ти съм изгубен - I'm telling u,without your love,i'm lost

искаш, или "да" чакам те, ела да ми разкажеш играта сега. - U want, or "yes",i'm waiting for u,come to tell me what's your game
    u wrote "want to wait or they come to tell me the game now" and i understand u,cause this is so street language.So "искаш или да" means that u have 2 choices - 1.to agree what i'm offering to u or 2.to say "yes" to what i'm offering. (so it means "no other choice but to be agreed").
    The problem with that phrase is also because of the person,who wrote the lyrics,cuz there's not any punctuation,and it's hard to find the sense.
    "да ми разкажеш играта" - it's hard for me to give a synonym,maybe "to drive me crazy","to tire me"... maybe someone else can explain it better

Където и да си събираш погледи - Wherever u are,u fix all eyes on you
    u wrote "Wherever you go collect your eyes " - the girl,which he sings about, collects all people eyes,not her own eyes.I prefer to translate it,using the verb "fix",with "collect" is too "word for word"

това е дарба знаеш ли в любовната игра - u know,it's a gift in foreplay/love game (u're correct)

от тебе по-добра актриса има ли - is anywhere a better actress than u?
    u wrote "from you by actress there " - that doesn't mean nothing,but it's because of word order in the lyrics,and because of the person,who wrote it and doesn't know how to write "по-добра" - that's a comparative degree

играеш си с мен това не е проблем, - u're playing with me,that's not a problem (u're ok here)

но искам продължение - but i want a continuation
    u wrote "but I continued ",which means " но аз продължих".U miss the verb "искам" (want)

не ми прави на пук сценарият е друг - don't spite me,this is another scenario

ти нямаш ли сърце. - don't u have a heart?

Keep trying,friend

yosis said:

hi guys
    little help

от тебе по-добра актриса има ли - is anywhere a better actress than u? Can anyone give reformulation for this ?

искаш, или "да" чакам те, ела да ми разкажеш играта сега. - U want, or "yes",i'm waiting for u,come to tell me what's your game
    you forget the worג now and djordan He tells her
    Come explain to me the game now Or your game
    And the wording here is not clear
    Can anyone give a new translation