Techno Song - Late 90's to Early 2000's

Thread: Techno Song - Late 90's to Early 2000's

Tags: house, identify, song, techno, trance
  1. BenIsTheMenace said:

Exclamation Techno Song - Late 90's to Early 2000's

The intro starts off "In the beginning there was darkness, then came light ..." That is all I can remember. I've been looking for this song a very long time. I have found several sources referring to the song but no one names it or goes into any detail about it.

2. wurzlsepp said:

This song? 'John E. -Funky Breaks (Side A)'
    song is to hear on this site: http://www.torontoravemixtapearchive.com/studio.html
    search for 'John E - Funky Breaks Side A' and you'll find the link

3. BenIsTheMenace said:

It's definitely the song sampled in there, but I'd like to find the original. Thanks for your help and for putting me one step closer to my goal.

4. monkeydoodle said:

Smile

I think it's Aquagen - Why are you so quiet

Found this forum looking for the answer myself (crazy timing lol), but remembered more of the lyrics and googled away

Hope this helps!!

5. garrett4901 said:

Default Let there be light.....

Quote Originally Posted by BenIsTheMenace View Post
    The intro starts off "In the beginning there was darkness, then came light ..." That is all I can remember. I've been looking for this song a very long time. I have found several sources referring to the song but no one names it or goes into any detail about it.
    I think I know what you're looking for..........Man on the Moon (DJ Scot Project remix) DJ Wag. Hope this is it!