Solved: late 80's early 90's

Thread: Solved: late 80's early 90's

Tags: None
  1. ramos1j said:

Default Solved: late 80's early 90's

i have been searching for this song for sooo long (it isnt the Jets 3lw etc. PLEASE READ THE WORDS)......................

ok two guys start off by talking to each other first:
    'yo kurt man, i got this real big crush on this girl man'

"yo really man, well who is she?"

'this is a girl ive been seeing for a long time u know, and i never really approached her about it. u think i should tell her how i feel?'

"you gotta let her know the deal"

short and brown skin her body is smooth, i gotta i gotta i gotta make a move cause i realize that shes one of a kind. this girl is just blowing my mind. listen up cuz, i really love her so much, i want her to 'feel my touch'. i cant believe how shes making me, my heart yes shes taking me. i know it's love from up above, i dont think i know im 'falling in love'. i cant explain it, i cant stop. i dont think that i really wanna drop it, so i'll just linger in the wind and just wait for our love to begin, cause shes the girl in my dreams well, at least thats the way that it seems. girl this song, i just wrote it for you, now, dont you understand, dont you understand 'with my crush' (repeat), 'sweet girl'..

chorus:
    baby i got a crush a crush on you.
    ooo, ooo, girl..

ANy help appreciated. Thanks
  2. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by ramos1j View Post
    i have been searching for this song for sooo long (it isnt the Jets 3lw etc. PLEASE READ THE WORDS)......................

ok two guys start off by talking to each other first:
    'yo kurt man, i got this real big crush on this girl man'

"yo really man, well who is she?"

'this is a girl ive been seeing for a long time u know, and i never really approached her about it. u think i should tell her how i feel?'

"you gotta let her know the deal"

short and brown skin her body is smooth, i gotta i gotta i gotta make a move cause i realize that shes one of a kind. this girl is just blowing my mind. listen up cuz, i really love her so much, i want her to 'feel my touch'. i cant believe how shes making me, my heart yes shes taking me. i know it's love from up above, i dont think i know im 'falling in love'. i cant explain it, i cant stop. i dont think that i really wanna drop it, so i'll just linger in the wind and just wait for our love to begin, cause shes the girl in my dreams well, at least thats the way that it seems. girl this song, i just wrote it for you, now, dont you understand, dont you understand 'with my crush' (repeat), 'sweet girl'..

chorus:
    ooo, ooo, girl..

ANy help appreciated. Thanks

Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock - Crush {1988}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zzkbs41WfY

Dan
  3. ramos1j said:

You rock!!