Thread: Pazzo di lei - Antonacci Biagio

Tags: None

baby_girl_ said:

Default Pazzo di lei - Antonacci Biagio

I simply love this song

Lady A's translation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xluUsMOyoqU

Lui, lui è pazzo di lei / He, he is crazy about her
    e per questo che non sa più darsi pace / that's the reason he can't find his peace anymore
    Lui, lui è gioco di lei / He, his is a game for her
    tanto buona ma più furba di una zingara / (she's) so good, but she's more artful than a Gypsy woman
    Lui, lui è pazzo di lei / He, he is crazy about her
    pochi anni ma nel cuore tanto cinema / she's so young, but such a good actress

Lei è sale fa male ma porta / She's salty, she does harm, but she has
    quella cosa in più quando c’è poco sapore / that "something" you add when the taste is missing
    Amore e sale di una vita che ha senso / Love and salt of a life that has meaning
    solo quando il godimento è buono e lento / only when it is well and slowly enjoyed

Lui lui lui, lui è fatto di lei / He is made out of her
    quando finge che potrà un giorno farne a meno / when he pretends he will someday be able to be without her
    Lui, lui è pieno di lei / He is full of her
    Nei suoi occhi giallo grano e si perdono / In his eyes yellow fields get lost

quella cosa in più quando c’è poco sapore / that "something" you add when the taste is missing
    Amore e sale di una vita che ha senso / Love and salt of a life that has meaning
    solo quando il godimento è buono e lento / only when it is well and slowly enjoyed

Amore e sale di una vita…. / Love and salt of a life...

2. Lady_A said:

You know he's talking about cocaine, don't you?

I love his songs too!

baby_girl_ said:

Yup, I know but it doesn't even matter about what he's talking))) I love the song, I'll think he's talking about some girl and that's it))

4. safe1 said:

Sorry for the bump but i couldn't resist...

I don't know if he talks about cocaine... But there is a girl who's been really cocaine for me

So this song fits exactly

Right ... ?

Thanks for this
    The most charming creatures on this earth. The only women who can show what they feel and, they do feel.
    Stunning feeling...to just meet them.

5. Lady_A said:

Yeap, it does fit exactly.