90's Song Help

Thread: 90's Song Help

Tags: None
  1. HalfPintTaff said:

Default 90's Song Help

I really like a song thats from early 90's i think, haven't got a clue what the lyrics are but its a song that you jump once then twice along to the beat i would love to download this song does anyone knoe what it might be?

2. HalfPintTaff said:

ooooh i forgot to mention its in "bring it on" after the brrr..it's cold in here cheer!

3. medoric said:

Quote Originally Posted by HalfPintTaff
    I really like a song thats from early 90's i think, haven't got a clue what the lyrics are but its a song that you jump once then twice along to the beat i would love to download this song does anyone knoe what it might be?

Its DJ casper cha cha slide

4. lubriderm said:

mr.c made the "cha cha slide"

5. HalfPintTaff said:

no not cha cha slide i know that song trust me i work with kids i've danced around to it enough times, this is a song i used to dance to in clubs when i was in high school in the 90's

6. medoric said:

The only other song that you jump once then twice is *Saterdaynight by whigfield*

7. rchick2002 said:

I think I might know the song you're looking for. its by Da Beat Bros. and its called Jump Up. Is it sung by a guy who has like a jamaican accent?

8. HalfPintTaff said:

its not the beat bros i just tried it

Vette said:

How about "Jump Around" by House of Pain

or

"Jump" by Cris Cross?

10. Sticky said:

I remember an early techno song that was real fast and it went
    Jump everybody jump everybody jump . It was real mainstream on the radio I think its by 2 unlimited or a group similar ...Try Jump for Joy by 2 unlimited
    Hope that helps!

11. Sticky said:

The one im thinking about is by a group called

Artist: The movement
    Song: Jump

Listen to a sound clip on amazon

Good luck!

12. HalfPintTaff said:

hey guys thanks for all your help but by some miricle a mate has recalled the name of the song which is the 900 number by the 45 king!!!