Would you know to identify this great track?

Thread: Would you know to identify this great track?

Tags: None
  1. ReXX KiLLeR said:

Default Would you know to identify this great track?

Anyone would know to identify the "unknown" track playing in the background? It's a relatively bad quality TV recording - but can "recognize" this part of the lyrics...

(0:53-1:05)

1. ... shadow(s). (?)
    2. ... forever.
    3. Walk away together.
    4. Walkin('/g) down (the [?])...

I love the track (its uplifting "Drum&Bassy" rhythm, sweet chord combination/"Chill Out" mood & the dreamy/attractive female vocal ["as a core bead of female original beauty"]...) but can't identify the composer/band nor the name of the track...

http://rapidshare.de/files/16391894/Unknown.mp3.html

(I hear the lyrics at its best when I lower everything by the WinAmp equalizer, except 1K/3K - 1K is a bit "higher" and both are behind the half... got also a WAVE file, where the noise is a bit cleaner, but I think it isn't that bad with the MP3 too...)

Thanx to everyone for any form of help! And glad if you like the track for yourself too!

2. ReXX KiLLeR said:

3. ReXX KiLLeR said:

Hm...

4. ReXX KiLLeR said:

5. chiaracat05 said:

It's a good song, but i cant find it either, since there aren't too many words!

6. ReXX KiLLeR said:

Yeah (did you check out the lyrics at the beginning of the thread btw.?)... but thanx much for checking it out anyway... glad you like it too... (and hope we will once find out which song exactly it's! )

7. chiaracat05 said:

Tell me if u have ne luck! send it to cp_*****cat@hotmail.com thx.
    its a good song, so good luck

8. ReXX KiLLeR said:

OK, sure thing... - And thanx...

9. ReXX KiLLeR said:

Hmm...