Help me finish this song! [title, 2]

Thread: Help me finish this song! [title, 2]

Tags: None

ShadowLeeSharp said:

I thought u were gonna put fxckin on there lmao!
    Same here, just laying in bed with my iPad writing random songs cause I can't sleep.
    No matter how hard I try its so hard, then... All of a sudden.. Your stomach is begging you for an Oreo DAMMIT lmao^^
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

2. Squishums said:

Nnooooo. Your stomach would be craving cheese cakes haha ya I'm actually eating right now and playing guitar I swear it's my only freedom music is haha uggh.
    Wait...what are you doing in my bed?

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Writing stories is mine, I can do whatever I want with them^^
    whut color is YUR guitar squishie? Lol^^*
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

4. Squishums said:

A writer...I like it and mine is just the regular tan color ish haha, and the back is like burgandy red...ish haha

ShadowLeeSharp said:

I gots an Ibanez <3 it's sorta black but you could still see the slight red shadow of wood and a bit bluish around the center, and it's a orange kinda shade of wood for the neck I love it!!! XD

That's my baby lmao, My dream guitar is black n white with a bamboo like colored neck^^ electric... I want it so badly..

I'd name it spuddie,,, lol^^

6. Squishums said:

That's a nice guitar but I prefer acoustic over electric haha. I think mines a samick or squire hmmm

ShadowLeeSharp said:

My ibanez is acoustic and electric.
    But that black n white guitar is just BEAUTIFUL xD lmao.

I think I have a guitar like yors, but that one I have is a Fender lol

8. Squishums said:

Haha cool! Mines a hybrid too acoustic and electric but my main electric I have is a Gibson Les Paul it's so epic!!!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Les Paulllllllllll?!?! Nuuuuuu it's beautiful already!!!! Lol!

10. Squishums said:

Haha ^^

ShadowLeeSharp said:

XD lolololololol

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by Experimentalist View Post
    I'd start again, leave out the implied incest ha. I nearly suggested moving up in numbers, like the next verse could be like if you multiply 2 by.......but then I realised it wouldnt work and gave up, hence my comment. I thought you Americans were straight down the line and brutally honest with each other about everything! I must watch too much TV!!

Yeah, by the way um.

If you watch American TV then, perhaps you could tell me the shows you watch? Lol?

Inskeepruler said:

If you multiply 1
    By..
    1 another,
    The multiple is 1,
    PLUS 1 other

Then yeh get two which makes EACH OTHER,
    So whats it gonna be cuzins or LOVERS?!

We can add another
    Make a menage e trois
    Then we'll ALL be lovers
    Cover up, or in the raw

We can make it dirty
    Or we can keep it clean
    All three inside the tub
    With me in between

More later got to go or I'll be late
    Last edited by Inskeepruler; 02-07-2011 at 09:01 AM.
    Smilez

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Inskeep.. Your lyrics remind me... OF ME (past) lmfao!!! Wow..

MoonRide*r* said:

Quote Originally Posted by Experimentalist View Post
    I'd start again, leave out the implied incest ha. I nearly suggested moving up in numbers, like the next verse could be like if you multiply 2 by.......but then I realised it wouldnt work and gave up, hence my comment. I thought you Americans were straight down the line and brutally honest with each other about everything! I must watch too much TV!!
    I just realized you're not American, lol but nah I've lived in England too (for a few weeks) and we're no diff. I mean all the same, which is all diff! But it really is bad to watch too much TV. It's known to cause the ugliest kind of brain cancer in laboratory animals and even 2 or 3 humans. lol

Shadow I know exactly what you mean about the stomach screaming for oreos, but for me it's a peanut-butter-and-honey sandwich with a big glass of milk.

.... >_> ....

bye .....
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRide42 View Post
    I just realized you're not American, lol but nah I've lived in England too (for a few weeks) and we're no diff. I mean all the same, which is all diff! But it really is bad to watch too much TV. It's known to cause the ugliest kind of brain cancer in laboratory animals and even 2 or 3 humans. lol

Shadow I know exactly what you mean about the stomach screaming for oreos, but for me it's a peanut-butter-and-honey sandwich with a big glass of milk.

.... >_> ....

bye .....
    . . . <.<; . . . . Y-you like those too?... ^^ yey.. PB & H sammich lol