I'd Like To Spend Some More Time

Thread: I'd Like To Spend Some More Time

Tags: None

ShadowLeeSharp said:

He was the perfect one, a joker. N it was like I was Harley Quinn. I was his sidekick, his partner in crime, his Spuddie, he protected me.
    I rode on his back like a horsey, he- was the big brother I've wanted for all my life, that I never had.

^^, how did you loose your cousin?... ..........................(Izzy n Livvi x')
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

MoonRide*r* said:

Sorry I went to sleep, lol. Had some weird changes at work lately and it's kickin my butt.
    My cousin died in a car crash on a Saturday afternoon. We were almost exactly the same age, he was a quiet person and didn't make friends easily, so that just made us closer.
    I have a big brother but he's no fun at all, lol .. j/k
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

ShadowLeeSharp said:

He was born a few weeks after me^^. I was older though he was always way bigger.

There's so many things I love about him, though theres also things I hate about him.
    And when I found out, when he was just months old.
    Him and my grandpa got into a hug car accident.
    A truck against an 18 wheeler.

I was still a baby at the time. I didn't know, my grandpa has holes in his legs now, the car smashed them. but when they told me the story.

I look at izrael, and just feel so grateful that he's still alive.
    Cause if my grandpa didn't turn the truck to hit himself.
    Well, I would have had no one to eat cake with back then... And I love izrael, he's my everything., x)

Haha I'm saying to much I'm in tears already lmao
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-