Need help identifying this song!

Thread: Need help identifying this song!

Tags: song identification
  1. Wolves773 said:

Default Need help identifying this song!

I have no idea what the song genre is but it sounds like they are saying "traum genauso dance ich will noch himmel.... der fliegt im deiner von/vom... und einmal hans und bliebt was ist mir so wünsch..." i don't speak german fluently and i don't know if these are the right lyrics (went by ear guessing what they are saying) but that's what i've got so far. I kind of need help finding out the artist and song title. please help.
    Last edited by Wolves773; 02-09-2011 at 07:15 PM.

2. ivory65 said:

Hello,

can you please tell the type of music, pop, or house,

are there only men singing or a woman?

And maybe what year?

That would be nice.

Greetings.

Dapps said:

Well yes of course they can, but that's what this forum is for, to try to help.

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by Dapps View Post
    Well yes of course they can, but that's what this forum is for, to try to help.

Exactly what I thought, and they are searching it online.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

5. Wolves773 said:

I think it's dance or pop, not sure but a guy sings it.

6. wurzlsepp said:

lyrics are full of of incoherent words, makes not much sense :-/
    can you make a sample of the song and post it here?

7. Wolves773 said:

i actually can't post the recording i have of it, it exceeds the forums bandwidth of 97KB... so i don't know what to do..

8. Th3Diplomat said:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves773 View Post
    i actually can't post the recording i have of it, it exceeds the forums bandwidth of 97KB... so i don't know what to do..
    upload it on zshare , http://www.zshare.net/
    or Rghost , http://rghost.net/

prefer rghost

9. Wolves773 said:

thank you for the file share website, but to let you know it's in really bad quality, i'll try posting a better quality one later. here it is tho..

http://rghost.net/4319725
    Last edited by Wolves773; 02-12-2011 at 02:22 PM.

10. wurzlsepp said:

it seems to be a german schlager
    i could identify two phrases so far: 'auf dem weg zu dir (zu dir)' and 'auf einmal ist es liebe (liebe)'
    one of the both might be the title

11. Wolves773 said:

i thought it would be a schlager song... = ) wasn't sure though.

12. pianoman74 said:

Well I can't concentrate on the lyrics, because someone seems to be watching a movie and that song is playing simultaneously to that in another (part of the) room
    It's a chaos of sound in totally different keys. As if you played Aqua's "Barbie Girl" and a John Williams movie soundtrack at the same time

13. Wolves773 said:

i know someone was watching tv in the background.... lol i'll make another recording. i've got an hq version but i can't pull it off my ipod app... so i have to double record it, by recording it on my phone the re-record it on my ipod that's why the quality is terrible.

14. pianoman74 said:

See, I have no problem with terrible quality! Only problem I have is that the background stuff distracts too much from the things we want to find out!

But it seems I ought to get used to that eventually.
    Because, on another site, people regularly dump in their samples where they sing a song but always "forget" to turn off their effin' music on MSN, so you have to listen to some she (mostly it's girls) doing awful (!) karaoke of a cheesy pop tune she wants to know, while Linkin Park are screaming in the background, or worse, Rihanna. Man! It's inevitable that this music must run, isn't it! Yeah right! Gee, some people simply seem to have forgotten about where the mute button is, LOL. This is a creeping disease...

15. Wolves773 said:

yea, right now i'm going to re-record it and give you a better sounding file. it'll help get rid of the tv commercial that's very distracting in the background. lol = )

16. Wolves773 said:

here we go.. here is a better quality still kinda bad but sounds a bit better plus no distracting music playing in the background.. lol = )

http://rghost.net/4334413

atmaestro said:

The only lyrics I hear (in the middle of your sample) are "and I said that"...
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

18. pianoman74 said:

Thanks for the update. This is really a tough one.

In the beginning, I can get out

"[dass du] genauso denkst ... Ich will so viel von deiner...?" or "...deinem".

The part in [ ] is beyond the snippet you provided, i. e. before its beginning.

Later, the singer sings apparently

"...[komm] einmal her zu mir..." (just [come] to my side)

Even later, I figure you were right with "was ich mir so wünsch'" or perhaps "was ich mir nur wünsch'".
    Last edited by pianoman74; 02-13-2011 at 01:54 PM.

19. Wolves773 said:

i re-posted the song to rghost so if you need to use the file to figure out the songs it's there. sry about the file expiring. i'm really stumped on this song... need lots of help, thank you for your support so far.

http://rghost.net/4618995