Numb Me

Thread: Numb Me

Tags: None

Paul Orhan said:

Shadow,

You may as well start with visiting the ATL Chit Chat Cafe - I've posted one of Her songs there.

Thanks for your thanks
    Besitos

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Orhan View Post
    Shadow,

You may as well start with visiting the ATL Chit Chat Cafe - I've posted one of Her songs there.

Thanks for your thanks
    Besitos
    Awwwweh tee hee hee your so welcome ;D and may I say you answered me backin a FLASH? Tee hee hee that's one thing that I like about chu Paul ^w^
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRide42 View Post
    hehe that's so cute and u'r welcome, but really it's just the truth. So there hehe
    Lolz (what on earth does the z stand for I don't know but it's always better than an lol )
    Tee hee hee wuv u brother,
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Paul Orhan said:

There's another one posted in "Let's celebrate Harir's birthday"; post no. 2
    I hope I'm not "flashy mobbing" you LOL

MoonRide*r* said:

Yeah z's are good, and sometimes (but not around here) my fingers just wanna tack it on the end. And I think there are still plenty of z's to go around, so ... just saying ... something, I dunno what exactly, but, well, there it is.

And so yeah, that's one thing I have to say about your lyrics this time .... not enough z's .....
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame