Ogün Sanlısoy-Parası Var

Thread: Ogün Sanlısoy-Parası Var

Tags: None

partizanka said:

Default Ogün Sanlısoy-Parası Var

I'm not trying to be lazy, but I can't understand a lot of parts of this.

Son yakınken bu kin ve öfken bi çıkar sağlamaz
    Binbir engelli yolda dengem bozuldu durdum az
    Düşe kalka geldik elbet biz bu yerlere
    Oku biraz yaz biraz hemen etme itiraz

Duymazlar ki anlasınlar herkes iyi herkes bir hoş
    Hissetmezler ağlasınlar herkes deli herkes sarhoş

Parası var adam olamamış, tasası kalmamış belli
    Kasası var gönül alamamış, bilememiş sevginin kıymetini

Çok bilinmezli zorlu denklem bu hiç kolay değil
    Kimin kimden farkı var bak ilahına eğil
    Et kemikten olmuş herkes kürk yemez yemek
    Bu saltanat hep sürmez asla sonsuza değin

Thank you.

pheobe said:

Son yakınken bu kin ve öfken bi çıkar sağlamaz// while the end is close this grudge and this anger can not help you
    Binbir engelli yolda dengem bozuldu durdum az// on the road that has 1001 obstacle i lost my balance and had to stay still for a while( means like on his life there is lots of difficulties and he lost the balance )
    Düşe kalka geldik elbet biz bu yerlere // we have came to this spot with real struggle
    Oku biraz yaz biraz hemen etme itiraz// dont make objection suddenly first read a little bit and write a little bit

Duymazlar ki anlasınlar herkes iyi herkes bir hoş // they dont even hear let alone to understand ,everyone is good everyone is high( means everyone is on a differnt mood)
    Hissetmezler ağlasınlar herkes deli herkes sarhoş // they dont even feel let alone to cry everyone is crazy(mad) ,everyone is drunk

Parası var adam olamamış, tasası kalmamış belli // he has money but he couldnt be human ,it is clear that hhe has no concern(sorrow)
    Kasası var gönül alamamış, bilememiş sevginin kıymetini // he has a safe(box) but he hasnt taken any heart (means he hasnt been loved orhe hasnt loved) he doesnt know how precious love is

Çok bilinmezli zorlu denklem bu hiç kolay değil // it is a hard equation with lots of unknowns ,it is not easy
    Kimin kimden farkı var bak ilahına eğil // who has difference from the others see and worship ur God
    Et kemikten olmuş herkes kürk yemez yemek **// everyone became as bone and flesh fur does not eat
    Bu saltanat hep sürmez asla sonsuza değin //this reign wont stay till the end

** for this check this link http://www.main-board.eu/ingilizce/3...e-fikrasi.html it is based on a funny folk story about nasrettin hodja

partizanka said:

Pheobe...great lyrics and great translation. I really like this message.
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by pheobe View Post
    Duymazlar ki anlasınlar herkes iyi herkes bir hoş // they dont even hear let alone to understand ,everyone is good everyone is high( means everyone is on a differnt mood)
    Hissetmezler ağlasınlar herkes deli herkes sarhoş // they dont even feel let alone to cry everyone is crazy(mad) ,everyone is drunk

Parası var adam olamamış, tasası kalmamış belli // he has money but he couldnt be human ,it is clear that hhe has no concern(sorrow)
    Kasası var gönül alamamış, bilememiş sevginin kıymetini // he has a safe(box) but he hasnt taken any heart (means he hasnt been loved orhe hasnt loved) he doesnt know how precious love is
    Very ""

Kimin kimden farkı var bak ilahına eğil // who has difference from the others see and worship ur God
    I don't really understand this part...how do these two fit together? Is he mocking or being sincere?

Thank you so much for this!

pheobe said:

well i guess it means God created u all equal so just worship ur god not to ppl like everyone is equal none has difference from the other ppl

partizanka said:

well i guess it means God created u all equal so just worship ur god not to ppl like everyone is equal none has difference from the other ppl
    Ahh, I got it. Thank you!
    By the way, I was wanting to ask...you are not Turkish, I think, but you have learnt it? Wow, I'm very impressed. Well, jealous might be better word.

pheobe said:

no i m from turkey and turkish is my mother tongue i dunno why u thought that but i m learning arabic

partizanka said:

no i m from turkey and turkish is my mother tongue i dunno why u thought that but i m learning arabic
    Cos I'm insane? I don't know why I thought that either...
    Congratulations and good luck with Arabic...that has always been too intimidating for me to try to really learn. But I love that language; that's awesome for you!

pheobe said:

thank you for ur nice words really and dont say that u r insane there are lots thinking that i m syrian in here coz my fiance is syrian and u r into turkish right ?! that is also great