trans. has amado una de veras?

Thread: trans. has amado una de veras?

Tags: None
  1. tullami said:

Question trans. has amado una de veras?

Can anyone tell me the lyrics and translation for the song Has Amado Una De Veras? It is from the Don Juan DeMarco soundtrack and I adore it, but have no idea what they are saying....On the album it is also listed as "Love at First Sight"
    I know that it was written by Michael Kamen and performed by Jose Hernandez and Nadia. Any help would be so appriciated!
    Thank you.
    m

2. tullami said:

Sorry, the title is Has Amado Una De Mujer De Veras? Thanks

stefanov1977 said:

Put the lyric, but I tell you that is quite the same as the one sign by bryan adams

4. unamujer said:

I don't really speak Spanish, but I think I can help you to understand the meaning of the lyrics of «?Has amado una mujer de veras ?». I was trying to translate them in French (my first language) when I saw your post, so it's a pleasure for me to share my «work» with you. I focused on the meaning of the lyrics, not on the beauty of the words, so the lyrics may not seem poetic the way I wrote them...

Sp - Cuando la habes, dile que vive en tu suenos
    Fr - Quand tu l'as, dis-lui qu'elle vit dans tes rêves
    En - When you have her, tell her that she lives in your dreams

SP - Que no habla ninguna mas que ella para ti
    Fr - Que personne ne te parle plus qu'elle ne le fait (ou: Que personne avant elle n'a jamais signifié autant pour toi)
    En - That no one ever talked to you the way she does (or: That she means more to you than no one ever did)

Sp - Y cuando le impreges la promessa de tu amor eterno
    Fr - Et quand tu lui imprègnes la promesse de ton amour éternel
    En - And when you soak in her the promess of your eternal love

Sp - Sabras si has amado tanto si has amado una mujer de veras
    Fr - Tu sauras, si tu as autant aimé, si tu auras aimé véritablement une femme
    En - If you have loved so much, than you will know if you have really ever loved a woman
    Last edited by unamujer; 09-22-2006 at 04:16 PM.

NINAHHH said:

This Song Touches Me Even Now After All These Years And For Some Reason It Was My Favorite Movie For A Long Time.

6. dianna_990 said:

Default hey

I know the song that has been translated to english. My job at jc penney plays it all the time. Its called have you ever really loved a woman?