Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Arabic <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Arabic <-> English Translations

Tags: None
  1. mvnr2 said:

nice to see all these caricatures, the forum looks like a comic book, very cool, got some more?

aila said:

curious what this mean:

Last edited by aila; 04-11-2013 at 10:44 AM.

aila said:

aila said:

aila said:

aila said:

nadayane said:

Quote Originally Posted by aila View Post
    i m going to die
    why my god u did this to me
    my god i m going to maried

nadayane said:

1 nobody will be Darken in the examen
    2 sometimes the student ignore the right answer the wrong grade .. thats me
    3 ...................................... ( i dont get it sry)
    4 ignoring it and givenig him a 0

nadayane said:

écrit un petit paragraphe, raconte un voyage avec ta famille
    un jour j'ai partis avec ma famille ( c'est écris FAMILTI) à un voyage avec mon pere dans sa grande voiture, et au millieu du chemin la voiture a tombé en panne , et on a attendu , et on a attendu , et on a attendu , et on a attendu , et on a attendu , et on a attendu , et on a attendu , et on a attendu , et on a attendu , et on a attendu , et on a attendu , et on a attendu , et on a attendu , et on a attendu , et on a attendu jusqu'à la nuit aprés on a poussé la voiture jusqu'à la maison fatiguer ( c'est écrit ayanine dialect algérien ) et on a dormis trois jours jusqu'à la mourir mais dieu merci on est en vit ....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    wrote a small paragraph tells a trip with your family
    one day I went with my family (ie write FAMILTI) on a trip with my father in his big car, and in the middle of the road the car broke down, and waited, and waited, and we waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and we waited, and waited, and waited until the night after we pushed the car to the house tired (it's written ayanine Algerian dialect) and we slept three days until the die but thank you god we live in

PS: I m soooooooooooooooo not good in english

aila said:

Quote Originally Posted by nadayane View Post
    PS: I m soooooooooooooooo not good in english

I don't think your English is that bad...

aila said:

Quote Originally Posted by nadayane View Post
    3 ...................................... ( i dont get it sry)
    yalla mvnr... fill in the blank lol
  12. mvnr2 said:

curious what this mean:

it's in a dialect that i don't speak and there r words i don't understand, here's what i understand, it means "we have had enough of the increase in prices, ? and taxes, and now all that we need is u, u little creature? come here, i'm coming to drink from ur blood"

(the underlined part is an expression that means "i'll punish u for this", it's not meant literally)

aila, what's with the people threatening animals in all these caricatures? r u still scared of the "hot dog"? i told u it's called "hot dog" but it's not a real dog, aila plz wake up :P
  13. mvnr2 said:

here's the translation:

the girl: "i'm a polite girl, we r married but u sleep in a room and i sleep in a different room, it's not appropriate to be in the same room"
    the guy: "enough, enough, ok let's not sleep in 1 room, as u like, but stop hitting me"

aila said:

Quote Originally Posted by mvnr2 View Post
    it's in a dialect that i don't speak and there r words i don't understand, here's what i understand, it means "we have had enough of the increase in prices, ? and taxes, and now all that we need is u, u little creature? come here, i'm coming to drink from ur blood"

(the underlined part is an expression that means "i'll punish u for this", it's not meant literally)
    what's dialect its spoken? i thought i already remove many caricatures which in Iraqi dialect

Quote Originally Posted by mvnr2 View Post
    aila, what's with the people threatening animals in all these caricatures? r u still scared of the "hot dog"? i told u it's called "hot dog" but it's not a real
    dog, aila plz wake up :P
    lol, i dont know why they named it hotdog.... scary name

aila said:

what is she means by "daughter of my father"? does it means she always spend her time inside home and rarely to go outdoor?
  16. mvnr2 said:

yalla mvnr... fill in the blank lol
    that caricature is about a teacher that tells the students that the exams r gonna be corrected in a fair way (so the students r happy about it), the teacher says that there r students who solve a math problem correctly then they cross the correct answer out and solve it again incorrectly, the teacher then says that when this happens teachers who correct the exams correct them in a fair way and they give such students the full grade (so the student in the caricature is happy about that), then the teacher goes on and says "then we cross the full grade out and give them 0"
  17. mvnr2 said:

what's dialect its spoken? i thought i already remove many caricatures which in Iraqi dialect
    it's Gulf Arabic, but i don't know which Gulf country exactly, maybe Iraq as u say

lol, i dont know why they named it hotdog.... scary name
    they named it "hot dog" cause it barks when u cook it and if u touch it it's "hot", it's that simple
  18. mvnr2 said:

what is she means by "daughter of my father"? does it means she always spend her time inside home and rarely to go outdoor?
    it's like saying "polite girl"