Please pleasei need yr help in knowing the English translation of this sentences

Thread: Please pleasei need yr help in knowing the English translation of this sentences

Tags: None
  1. MANISH said:

Default Please pleasei need yr help in knowing the English translation of this sentences

tut veselo

vsegda pojalusta

znayu cto ti fanatka drugogo
    onun adini burda cekme ato

men de cekmirem

oni menya killllllllllll

Saqol kisaaaaaaa

vse tut xochet ubit

nenavidat

Please give me the English meaning of above phrases . i hope i have not posted at wrong place but i know people here with high skill level in both languages will be able to help me . eagerly waiting for the reply by someone

JunjouLover said:

Hmmmm... My Russian isn't the best, particularly considering that it's not written correctly, so I'll give it a try, but you might wanna head over to the Russian forum and check to see if someone can't help you there, too. Where did you get the phrases from?

????

Always, please.

I know you're a fan of another

????

????

They kill me (weird Russian/English hybrid)

????

Everyone here wants to love

Hates (he hates, she hates)
    or it could be nenavidat (ненавидеть) which means "to hate"

3. Vassily Panferov said:

Hi everyone! I'm native russian speaker.

So here are your sentences:

tut veselo - it's funny here, it's a lot of joy here

vsegda pojalusta - always for your please (a common and polite reply for "thank you")

znayu cto ti fanatka drugogo - I know that you are a fan girl of the other one
    onun adini burda cekme ato - //It is not Russian at all. Maybe it is Turkish? )//

men de cekmirem //It is not Russian at all. Maybe it is Turkish? )//

oni menya killllllllllll - they me killllllllllll

Saqol kisaaaaaaa // kisa is kitty in russian. What is saqol, I don't know//

vse tut xochet ubit - he (or she) wants to kill everyone here around (or "wants to kill all the way", maybe a letter is missing, russian internet flooders are not notable for a good literacy and attention )

nenavidat - they hate

Glad to help you unravel this mysterious puzzle! )

4. MANISH said:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vassily Panferov View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm native russian speaker.

So here are your sentences:

tut veselo - it's funny here, it's a lot of joy here

vsegda pojalusta - always for your please (a common and polite reply for "thank you")

znayu cto ti fanatka drugogo - I know that you are a fan girl of the other one
    onun adini burda cekme ato - //It is not Russian at all. Maybe it is Turkish? )//

men de cekmirem //It is not Russian at all. Maybe it is Turkish? )//

oni menya killllllllllll - they me killllllllllll

Saqol kisaaaaaaa // kisa is kitty in russian. What is saqol, I don't know//

vse tut xochet ubit - he (or she) wants to kill everyone here around (or "wants to kill all the way", maybe a letter is missing, russian internet flooders are not notable for a good literacy and attention )

nenavidat - they hate

Glad to help you unravel this mysterious puzzle! )