I need an english translation for the song: Rompe, by daddy yankee plz!

Thread: I need an english translation for the song: Rompe, by daddy yankee plz!

Tags: None
  1. daddy_yankke_is_sexy1992 said:

Default I need an english translation for the song: Rompe, by daddy yankee plz!

I really want that song translated 4 me, i need it in english! plz I need this!

2. Lookin4HelpWithIndonesian said:

Hi to You.
    The only thing I know is that Rompe means "***" in Norway.. but I assume this artist Daddy Yankey is NOT from Norway.. I haven't heard of him... If he is, I will help You..
    Have a nice weekend.
    *Anette*

3. CanucksFan39 said:

Try looking at the other 4 dozen threads on this song, such as this thread= http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ly...ee-please.html

4. Lilith* said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4HelpWithIndonesian
    Hi to You.
    The only thing I know is that Rompe means "***" in Norway.. but I assume this artist Daddy Yankey is NOT from Norway.. I haven't heard of him... If he is, I will help You..
    Have a nice weekend.
    *Anette*
    Well... "Romper" means "Break", is spanish :-) But in this song "Rompe" is something... sexual (I'm from Mexico, I speak spanish... believe me, hahaha)

5. Daemoniumm said:

here is your transaltion...

Nanananananana...
    Nanananananana...
    Nanananananana...
    (You know!)

The bad boys are ready
    The beautiful girls are ready
    At the street we are ready
    Yeah yeah we walk ready
    The ‘ hood is ready
    1 2 GET READY COME ON
    OH OH OH OH

BREAK IT, BREAK IT, BREAK IT, WELL BACKED (FULL OF PRIDE)
    BREAK IT, BREAK IT, BREAK IT, HER BODY I WILL
    BREAK IT, BREAK, BREAK IT, WELL BACKED (FULL OF PRIDE)
    ARE U READY
    BREAK IT, BREAK IT, BREAK IT, BREAK IT DOWN
    BREAT IT, BREAK IT, BREAK IT, THE WAY SHE MOVES SHE…
    BREAK IT,BREAK IT, BREAK IT, BREAK IT DOWN
    LETS GO

MY BOO DOESNT STOP AT THE TIME TO BREAK HER PUM PUM
    WITH CURVES HOTTER THAT THE SUN, RIGHT TRUE
    SHOW ME IF U GOT THE ATITUDE, MAMI
    DALE GO DALE GO DALE GO GO

TIME, THE MOMENT HAS COME BABY TO LOSE CONTROL
    WORK THAT BODY MAMI, MORE THAN A SHOT OF WINSTRONG
    INCREASE THAT TEMPERAMENT, GIVE ME A SLOW MOVEMENT, AND SLOWLY SHE..

ARE U READY
    GO GO GO GO

I’M CHILLIN’ CALMED
    THATS RIGHT
    LOOKING FOR A BABE THAT FALLS
    DONT HIDE ALL THAT U BRING
    WATS UP HOMIE WATS GOING ON
    I’M CHILLIN’, CALMED
    THATS RIGHT
    LOOKING FOR A CAT (BABE) THAT FALLS
    DONT HIDE ALL THAT U BRING
    WATS UP HOMIE WATS GOING ON

YOU SEE, FUKIN’ ***
    U THOUGHT THIS WAS EASY
    IM NOT GONNA GIVE A BREAK
    LEAVE THAT STUPID PRIDE OF SCARFACE
    GET OUT MY WAY
    U DONT EVEN SELL ON EBAY
    U DONT GIVE FOR NOTHIN
    WITH ME UR R FRITO-LAY (HE'S SAYING THAT FOR HIM YOU ARE LIKE DEAD [NOT IMPORTANT])
    CHECK THE SWING
    THAT GETS STUCK TO ALL THE BABES MORE THAN A G-STRING
    IM THE NIGHTMARE OF ALL THE DREAM TEAMS
    UR MAGAZINE HAS ENDED
    WITH ME DONT COME UP WITH THAT SH!T OF LISTERIN (people who kills everything)
    DADDY

ARE U READY
    NANANANANANA
    NANANANANANA
    NANANANANANA

U KNO
    OH OH ON LIVE
    OH OH DADDY YANKEE YO
    WITH THE JEDIS
    MOSSERRATE AND DJ URBA
    FISH, SUFFICIENT
    DADDY YANKEE CARTEL RECORDS
    ON LIVE
    WHOS THIS

6. XdejectedXsufferingX said:

Nananana... (Hey!) Nananana... (Hey!) Nanananana... (Hey!) Nananana... (Hey!) Nananana... (Hey!) Nanananana... (Hey!) Nananana... (Hey!) Nananana... (Hey!) Nanananana... (Hey!) (You know!)

The cacos are ready The mommy' s are ready AND in the street 'tamos ready Yeah, yeah, we walk ready The
    neighborhoods are ready One, two, get ready (Eats on!) (Oh, oh, oh!)

Breaks, breaks, breaks! (Well careful' or!) Breaks, breaks, breaks! (That body she it!) Breaks, breaks, breaks! (Well careful' or!) (Till you ready?) Breaks, breaks, breaks! (Break it down!) Breaks, breaks, breaks! (The way she you move she it!) Breaks, breaks, breaks! (Break it down!) (Let' s go!)

My boo is not limited at the moment of to break its pum-pum With hotter curves than the south one Right thru, you teach me if have
    the attitude, mommy Give him, go!, Give him, go!, Give him, go-go! Time; I arrive the moment, baby, to lose the control you Work me
    that body but that a shot of Winstrong that temperament Rises, give me slow, Slow movement, and she it...

Breaks, breaks, breaks! (Well careful' or!) Breaks, breaks, breaks! (That body she it!) Breaks, breaks, breaks! (Well careful' or!) (Till you ready?) Breaks, breaks, breaks! (Break it down!) Breaks, breaks, breaks! (The way she you move she it!) Breaks, breaks, breaks! (Break it down!) (Go, go, go, go!)

I go chillin', tranquil That' s right Seeking a jack that falls do Not hide all that that bring ¿I Baby, that
    is the one that there is? I go chillin', tranquil That' s right Seeking a jack that falls do Not hide all
    that that bring That passes, associate? That is the one that there is? Darn ox you Thought that this was a
    mamey do Not I see' to give break Leaves that guille of "Scarface" Get out my way You do not sell neither in
    eBay do Not give pa' na' with me 'ta Fried-Lay I Check the swing That him is hit to to' to the nenas but that
    a g-string I am the nightmare of all the dream team Already I am finished you the magazine with me not you
    Daddy you...

Breaks, breaks, breaks! (Well careful' or!) Breaks, breaks, breaks! (That body she it!) Breaks, breaks, breaks! (Well careful' or!) (Till you ready?) Breaks, breaks, breaks! (Break it down!) Breaks, breaks, breaks! (The way she you move she it!) Breaks, breaks, breaks! (Break it down!)

Nananana... (Hey!) Nananana... (Hey!) Nanananana... (Hey!) Nananana... (Hey!) Nananana... (Hey!) Nanananana... (Hey!) Nananana... (Hey!) Nananana... (Hey!) Nanananana... (Hey!)

(You know) (Oh, oh, oh!) ("In Direct"!) (Oh, oh, oh!) (Daddy Yankee!) (I!) With it' Jedi Monserrate and Dj Urba official.
    ..it's official... Daddy Yankee Placard Records In Direct Who' s This? (haha)

heres wut i got but i doubt they r rite but ya