All I've Ever Wanted

Thread: All I've Ever Wanted

Tags: None

ShadowLeeSharp said:

LoL you must be older then xP yeah it's okay your English is awesome
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

2. Nicklas C said:

Thx, Im 18.

That's the earliest you can get driver license in Denmark.

Do you live in USA? Isn't it 16 years old you have to be there?

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Yupp, I'm in houston Texas, n your allowed to shoot a gun at age 13. But I can't cause I'm underweight.
    Just a couple more years n I'll be 16 xD can't wait.
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

4. Nicklas C said:

Wow, that's rather disturbing that a 13 year old can shoot a gun...

Wonder why there's so many shootings in the US...

But the great thing in Denmark is that you only have to be 16 to buy Alcohol

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Well, you can't have a gun license at 13 but you can shoot one xD

Things are backwards over there LoL!

6. Nicklas C said:

Weird...

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Maybe I should stop by Denmark when I'm 16 to get a beer haha...

8. Nicklas C said:

Yeah good idéa.

It's weird, cause in denmark i think 90% of the "kids" between 14-15 years, have been drunk at least once.

And many of them also drinks every weekend...

I think Denmark is the capital of alcohol

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Haha, where exactly is denmark? I know few people from there..

10. Nicklas C said:

If you know where Germany is, it's a little thing above Germany, and we are left from Sweden.

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Awh cool, yeah I know where Germany is. I wish I could get the streets and rodes in Houston right like I do with the states and countries haha.

Nice, it sounds cool over there

12. Nicklas C said:

It's okay, i quite like it, but we have pretty shitty weather, like it's raining so often...

Kind of like Seattle. - The home of the world greatest rock star - Kurt Cobain.

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Believe me. If you are used to cold damp rain environment. You don't wanna live in Texas, you can literally bake cookies on my concrete mailbox with the help of the sun. That's howi made my s'mores last year LOL.

N seattle is cool, vie never been there though

14. Nicklas C said:

I would love to visit Texas, i love country music soo much, like johnny cash, willie nelson and so on, and from what I hear texas and country music goes hand in hand. Like Tennessee.

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Yupp, though I don't really listen to that. Though I know who your talking about though
    N if you live in Texas, you find nonsense in ever leaving the state haha.

16. Nicklas C said:

sorry i couldn't wrie with you tonight, but i had to go to the driver thing...

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Thats okay nick, anytime I could write a song with you. It doesn't really matter cause I'm always ready, so whenever yur ready to write the song, I'm ready.

Queen of Improvising and speed writing haha

18. Mon said:

This sounds like a country song, nice work shadow.