Help Me Identify A Ballad

Thread: Help Me Identify A Ballad

Tags: None
  1. Luis Domenech said:

Default Help Me Identify A Ballad

I recently came across some old tapes of stuff I recorded off of radio broadcasts when I was in High School in Puerto Rico in the early 90's and fell in love with a beautiful love song containing the words "Cartas, Palabras de Amor que no sientan timidez, Que --- la presencia de quien amo..." and, that's it. Unfortunately that's about all I could make out from this tape since I didn't record the whole song. The artist is female and the title of the song is either "Cartas" or "Palabras de Amor" - I say this because it's what I kept hearing from what little of the song I heard. Also, the artist is likely Puerto Rican and the song is probably the theme to a Telenovela. Help! I gotta find this song. Thanks.

Mixalopoulos said:

Amaya & Joan Manuel Serrat - Palabras de amor ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn717Ex2hzo
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

3. Luis Domenech said:

Checked out the Youtube video - it's not the one but thanks all the same. There are probably hundreds of songs with "Palabras de Amor" in the title so it's going to be a bit of a challenge to find the right one but I'm not giving up! Remember, the song is also possibly titled "Cartas" and it's a very slow, sentimental love song from the late 80's or early 90's.