Need help with late 90s / early 2000's song

Thread: Need help with late 90s / early 2000's song

Tags: None
  1. thebeatisfunky said:

Default Need help with late 90s / early 2000's song

I honestly can't remember any lyrics (ironic considering the site, I know) however I've spent the past 2 hours searching for this song and cannot remember the name.

The song was a dance/pop song possibly electronic...

The music video starts with a girl in a red dress, shes singing and goes into a library where a kid has headphones on reading something and they make eye contact, he was the only one in there to start... then like the song goes on and in the video the library becomes like the dance floor with a bunch of people. She did all the singing, the DJ was just in the video mixing

I know the kid with headphones was one of the artists his name started with DJ (doesn't help much sorry) and the girl singing at the beginning was the other artists, she was a pop/dance singer who did a few songs with the same DJ...the song was pretty popular...The song is in English but I don't think either artists was from any english-speaking country.

I may be off with the timing too I just remember the video and it seemed like something from maybe 1998-2002 somewhere in there, although this may be incorrect.
    sorry for limited info if anyone can figure this out it would be much appreciated...

2. thebeatisfunky said:

woke up this morning and it came to me...

DJ encore and Engelina I see right through to you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-tO-B_SlgY