Havnt the slitest clue of what to do im going psychotic call me loony tick well im a loony toon im daffy duck so I don’t give a **** yal can suck me you can blow me but ul never show me whats what each and every day id say your gay I aint in this game to play im in it to win it and aint na body tell me other wise or other wise youl be dead when I pop the lead and send a bullet flying straight through ya head I aint joking if that’s wat your hoping I never mess for that I will confess this is me in the fless pure white but I don’t talk shite my career set to flight set in motion I don’t mean to make a comotion out of this im still not taking the piss and yes this is chris and chris made this up to knock you down while I knock your ***** up sup with me sup with you when I smashed ya head through a glass door bet that was soar leave you a bleeding mess and when ya blood runs cold I runaway from the gaurdai all day and night till till I run out of energy theyl never catch me stop me from doing what I do I added 1+1 and got 2 and when I made it to three I was down for the count I found out what im gona do if I reach me destination and my life turns to my own creation and make it a great nation feeling the sensation come alive as I try to hide I have a double side im like doctor jackle and mr hyde and when I come back with a bit of combat you aint ready for that well two bad im a voice of the new generation the other rappers lost there flow to brain constapation and when I realise the devil inside me im the excorist twist my head right round il kill you while you still on the ground and when you hear the screaming sound better run better yet grab ya gun and lay me to rest rip the best rapper to every come out of Tipperary I got killed because my rhymes were scary I have a shave when tings get hairy.

Chorus
Take a break shake a leg suck a duck lets **** what to do stop 1,2