French 60's song

Thread: French 60's song

Tags: None
  1. snowangel223 said:

Exclamation French 60's song

I'm desperately trying to find this song for my mother. It's from the 60's and it's French. (I think she heard it in England? but not positive) She doesn't know any lyrics, but she says it has something to do with "love". My father says it was in a movie. What she DOES have is a longer version on tape with no words, its rather long but I put the first minute on this link http://media.putfile.com/mommy87 (I'm not even sure this part of the song has words to it) But it's all I have, and any help is apreciated. Artist, lyrics, anything.

2. paul123 said:

Quote Originally Posted by snowangel223
    I'm desperately trying to find this song for my mother. It's from the 60's and it's French. (I think she heard it in England? but not positive) She doesn't know any lyrics, but she says it has something to do with "love". My father says it was in a movie. What she DOES have is a longer version on tape with no words, its rather long but I put the first minute on this link http://media.putfile.com/mommy87 (I'm not even sure this part of the song has words to it) But it's all I have, and any help is apreciated. Artist, lyrics, anything.
    Hello snowangel, the piece of music that you posted is called the "concert for aranjuez" and is originally a classic guitar concert, very well known, but there are modern versions by several artist, some of them singing.
    The author of the music is Joaquin Rodrigo from spain, more than 100 years ago.
    I hope now you can do a search to find the song, perhaps in amazon.
    Take care and good luck

3. snowangel223 said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by paul123
    Hello snowangel, the piece of music that you posted is called the "concert for aranjuez" and is originally a classic guitar concert, very well known, but there are modern versions by several artist, some of them singing.
    The author of the music is Joaquin Rodrigo from spain, more than 100 years ago.
    I hope now you can do a search to find the song, perhaps in amazon.
    Take care and good luck
    Thank you so much Paul, that information was VERY helpful. And so close to mothers day too!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!