Booty Bounce

Thread: Booty Bounce

Tags: None

Molotova said:

Default Booty Bounce

Probably the most stupid lyric I've ever wrote, but it fits with the beat if u ask me.
    It's not mixed yet, and it's recorded at home. I'm the one who's rapping, the girl who's singin' is my friend.
    I'd like to consider my English as 'understandable', but if one of y'all wants the lyrics, I'll post them.

Last edited by Molotova; 04-01-2011 at 08:08 AM.
    1 <3

Molotova said:

No replies ?
    1 <3
  3. Young Dewary said:

Cool Mad Props

I have to say Thats pretty wicked. i am only an amature i have 4 raps with beats on youtube. They are nothing like this, This is amazing.

Molotova said:

Hahaa, I didn't expect this kind of reaction, I'm only an amateur too. Thanks a lot !
    1 <3

aila said:

it's sweet, really indies typo, and indies are very famous here
  6. Jfam said:

The rap's pretty nice, though somehow it reminds me of Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas :L
    Anyway, i must say, the "let me see your booty bounce" bit really seems to bore me a bit, but of course, that's just me.
    Anyway, pretty good

As a second thing to add, i'm back to producing beats again (not that i stopped, but rather stopped uploading them but i'm getting back into the swing) with new software this time. I also changed my Youtube account name so yeah, new channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JLawProd...K?feature=mhum

Anyway, that is all, nice stuff

Molotova said:

Thanks for your opinion and the link to your channel ! I really don't wanna sound like Fergie though, I'll make sure this is the first and last time that I do.
    I get what you're trying to say, the booty bounce thing is annoying after two times, but it came with the beat ...
    1 <3
  8. Jfam said:

Lol, I didn't think you'd put that in there yourself :L

Molotova said:

I know, guess that was just a stupid answer.
    1 <3
  10. Jfam said:

Meh, at least I know for sure now

I'm gonna have to start posting a bit more; I've been inactive for a little while now

Molotova said:

Yeah, you should. I like reading you.
    1 <3
  12. Jfam said:

You like reading me? :L

Molotova said:

Isn't that a correct English expression ?
    1 <3
  14. Jfam said:

No :L depending on what you mean really. What you managed to say was that you enjoyed reading ME, not my lyrics :L it's like if I said "i like reading Molotova". Sounds a bit weird really :L I get what you meant though. I'll try to get some lyrics done (I got a 2 week Easter break soon so I should) and maybe I'll have a few more beats to upload as well

Molotova said:

Keep me updated !
    1 <3
  16. Jfam said:

I shall message you in some way or another