+

Thread: +

Tags: None
  1. topperkid said:

Default +

ok done with the hating im recreating my image imagine that a fully white kid how loves to rap
    and love me or hate me i dont care my lifes in the lyrics
    and that il share is there a flair in ya heart before we depart but no more winging and whining
    the stars are shining let my spirit soar till im there knocking at heavens door let angels sing
    in chorus for us to be together forever and ever never lets us be a part i love you with all my heart
    and keep this beet from going or slowing down keep it up high for you im glad i had to die and be reunited
    so that old flame could be relighted

feel the love so deep feel the love as you sleep let ya heart shine your so fine your beautiful
    your gorjess never want to let you go before i let you no you no........

as i stay singing im still wining because i still have you you have me 2 but its not to great but i loved you since are first date i gave you the world and more never thought i could do more for a place even a little trace in ya heart and il never let go of my part there il never leave dont even think i will for a second goodbye got to go oh no im a stay for awile just to keep that smile on your gorjess face now what are we going to do when im berrying ya casket its so sweat looks like a wicker basket il lay a rose by your side to symbolise the way you looked before you died i actualy cried for the first time in my life and my life might end now to rejoin you my baby boo even in death to you i still love you till the day i go up to you to continue what we have in the afterlife you soon be my wife till after death do us part we will never be a part

feel the love so deep feel the love as you sleep let ya heart shine your so fine your beautiful
    your gorjess never want to let you go before i let you no you no........

ok final line time do go to the pearly gates where theres no hate to discriminate i will deminstarte my love goodbye see ya soon..................
    Last edited by topperkid; 03-31-2011 at 02:35 PM.