A pretty tricky situation

Thread: A pretty tricky situation

Tags: None
  1. slydee said:

Unhappy A pretty tricky situation

So, hi everyone.
    One day I was listening to the rock radio and caught a song fragment. Back there my Winamp was laggy and couldn't receive the artist and the title.

I caught words like "Within my mind, within my mind, within my mind..."(or "is in" instead of "within") and followed by "only you could buy me shelter...". Hah, doesn't make sense, right. But it was so long ago and I still had no luck in finding it.

Artist's voice was similar to one in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSghXfTBrzI

I'm pretty sure it was a 2000's+ hard rock/metal song, moderate speed. No cracks, no everything. Pretty fresh.

I hope you can identify it. Thanks!

2. Th3Diplomat said:

try>
    nickelback

3. slydee said:

Nickelback, yes, it is somewhat close. But in lyrics he goes high-pitch a lot, and in my song the artist does it lower and without high-pitch jumps.

I'd also need a title of that song, not just a band which sings it.

Edit: Browsing through his songs, no luck yet.
    Last edited by slydee; 04-01-2011 at 05:03 AM.

Dapps said:

Only track I can find, hard rock, with the words 'out of my mind' and 'you are my shelter' is Ektomorf's You Are My Shelter !

5. slydee said:

No, mr. Dapps. Lyrics are potentially inaccurate. Given the number of attempts I made on finding that song by lyrics, I can assure that somebody must either know this song, or not at all.